Will Stormtrooper get his Zeta soon?

War
932 posts Member
With Shoretrooper added to shipments, and Krennic along with Deathtrooper getting released in February I would assume. It appears the first couple months of year of the Dark Side will have an Empire theme.

So to continue the Empire theme of February, will Stormtrooper being getting his zeta? General Veers is due for one also, but I don't have hope a single zeta will turn his kit around. Stormtrooper however has potential, that I'd like to see unlocked.

Believe or not, Stormtrooper is actually seeing use in my main AAT Raid P3 team. So if he got a zeta soon, It'd be a major boon for my damage done in that particular phase.

Replies

• What would you have in mind for a st rework? I don't really see any plausible way to make him viable through a zeta...
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    What would you have in mind for a st rework? I don't really see any plausible way to make him viable through a zeta...

He doesn't need a rework, just some crazy zeta like; +50% Defense and Revive chance per living Empire ally. So you'd be forced to kill him last and 250% defense, if Fives under GK is any indication, would be a ton of damage reduction.

General Veers needs a rework, he's awful and even an OP zeta won't be changing that.
  • Lol how about some units that aren't new get Zeta first....shor trooper doesn't need anything he's a tank , give Zeta to the droids before you give anymore to empire .....
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Lol how about some units that aren't new get Zeta first....shor trooper doesn't need anything he's a tank , give Zeta to the droids before you give anymore to empire .....

Who said anything about Shoretrooper? We're talking about Stormtrooper, one of the original characters, so definitely not new.
  • War wrote: »
    Lol how about some units that aren't new get Zeta first....shor trooper doesn't need anything he's a tank , give Zeta to the droids before you give anymore to empire .....

Who said anything about Shoretrooper? We're talking about Stormtrooper, one of the original characters, so definitely not new.

WAR has a point.... A lot of loveloss for earlier characters... So (is) "WAR IS THE ANSWER?" :p