Dark Side 5K and those darn Jawas...

Okay, I need help. I've been trying for days to pass level 5K on the Dark Side path, and nothing I'm trying is working. It's those darn Jawa's and their team-wide blast. For the record, I've been using a variation of Ventress(4 star), Dooku(4 star), Phasma(5 star), Sidious(4 star), and Vader (4 star), and/or Kylo (4 star), all of whom are between Level 57-58.

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Same and just a FYI 5L is the same, I finally got lucky on the 5K and beat it just to run in to the same thing the next stage.
  • Borrow a Daka. She has a legit heal (as opposed to Talia), can revive every once in a while, and can throw down an additional stun. That puts three stuns on your team, which will help your odds of not getting spammed. I would probably go with Sid as lead for the crit bonus, though Phasma gets you the occasional assist, which gives you another chance at a stun.

With Daka and a little luck, you should be able to slip past it.
  • What gear level are your char?
  • I mostly use a ig 88 I borrow, Phasma as lead , I have Veers who has aoe + ability Block, Sidious and Talia for an occasional heal, alongside Vader. My strategy is to nuke my aoes. If I pop the aoe of Sidious, Vader, and Veers, the aoe of IG88 has no problem whiping them all out.
  • i think you should avoid ig 88. glass cannon, and a droid against full of jawa ;)
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50