Bounty Hunter's Resolve - Something is wrong

Prev1
Malcontent4
251 posts Member
edited January 2017
Just had back to back arena matches where something went wrong with Bounty Hunter's Resolve.
1st match - BHR was debuffed by opponent's B2
2nd match - Boba did not revive despite having BHR buff when he died

Anyone else running into problems? Am I missing something?
Post edited by Malcontent4 on

Replies

• If boba Is hit with an attack such as execute, where it deacativates revival then that would cause BHR to have no effect
  • CameronD wrote: »
    If boba Is hit with an attack such as execute, where it deacativates revival then that would cause BHR to have no effect

I was just about to ask this. How was Boba defeated?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CameronD wrote: »
    If boba Is hit with an attack such as execute, where it deacativates revival then that would cause BHR to have no effect

There wasn't a Boba on the opposing team. Any other toon thy can do that?

• Savage for sure.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Savage for sure.
    No Savage either.
  • Rancor
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • What was the opposing team/ your team might be able to have more help with more info
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    CameronD wrote: »

There wasn't a Boba on the opposing team. Any other toon thy can do that?
    Savage for sure.
    No Savage either.

It would be much easier if you would just tell us what character killed Boba.
  • I'm sure something is being missed. I've used Boba in my team since the re-work and have not noticed this occurring for anything other than a death caused by another Boba Fett. It would help to know what the opposing team was and what was happening because this seems to be explainable with more info.
  • OP, please do is a favor and give all the pertinent details (right away, in the future, if you'll be so kind). Your help to help us is greatly appreciated. :*
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • No, let's keep guessing till someone gets it right.

Did they have maul?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No, let's keep guessing till someone gets it right.

Did they have maul?

BHR is not broke. YAY, I got it right!!
  • Nozone2016
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    There's at least 1 other toon that stops revives... but I can't remember who it is! It happened to me and I thought something was broken with Boba but then I realised who had killed him

EDIT: Or maybe it was actually Boba... it was a while ago after he had the rework
  • The question is, is your boba killed before the so called bugs. Maybe you're remembering different.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I have had Boba not regain BHR after a kill shot, only seen it happen once and of course it was in the arena and resulted in a loss.
  • Boba doesn't regain bhr if he was killed, after he revived, he must be able to killed an opponent to gain back his bhr.
  • Opposing team was EP(l), TFP, B2, Vader and Shoretrooper. I don't think any of those can outright kill a Boba buffed with BHR.
  • Tactyou wrote: »
    Boba doesn't regain bhr if he was killed, after he revived, he must be able to killed an opponent to gain back his bhr.

Right. But he had it, was killed and didn't revive.

• Tactyou wrote: »
    Boba doesn't regain bhr if he was killed, after he revived, he must be able to killed an opponent to gain back his bhr.

Right. But he had it, was killed and didn't revive.

Got it, never happened to mine yet so I was curious.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Tactyou wrote: »

What I was saying, to make it a little more clear, in my situation, my Boba died, of course lost BHR when he revived, his very next turn he got a kill shot on the oposing team and did not regain BHR on the kill shot.
  • ug-badass-naught killed him. case closed. B)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Fahrius wrote: »
    ug-badass-naught killed him. case closed. B)

Obviously OP and should nerf him :smile:
  • Was the kill shot an assist?
  • EP drank his soul.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Yourmasagoer
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Tactyou wrote: »

What I was saying, to make it a little more clear, in my situation, my Boba died, of course lost BHR when he revived, his very next turn he got a kill shot on the oposing team and did not regain BHR on the kill shot.

Shock by ep may have prevented bhr?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    No ep on the other team, he had no buffs, or debuffs on the kill shot yet did not regain BHR, like I said that's the only time I've seen it happen but still I thought wth?
  • Was there someone on the grassy knoll?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Was there someone on the grassy knoll?

Very possible!
  • Do another battle, see what happens and if his BHR works properly then you just missed something. Maybe he died twice and you only saw the last kill.
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    Do another battle, see what happens and if his BHR works properly then you just missed something. Maybe he died twice and you only saw the last kill.

Exactly my thoughts. And if it does happen then open a ticket because that's a pretty big bug. Also look at what level your Hunter's Resolve is, if it's not max you don't get much health back and against a Vader zeta he revives with the dots from what I remember and may have just died right away.