Fix the targeting.

I pick one dude and expect my next attack to be the same but nope it isn't. It's annoying.

Replies

• This issue has been brought up quite a few times, don't understand why Dev not fixing?

Should be an easy fix right? A small update.
  • You'd think most of the fixes needed would be pretty quick to solve. They fixed Dooku in a few days but many of the Nightsister's have bugs since launch....
  • We're aware of this issue and are working on it. Some fixes are very easy to make, like the one we did recently for Count Dooku, while others take considerably longer. Our major update in February will have a huge list of fixes.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Oh man I'm glad someone posted this...I really was started to wonder if it was my client only
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Im glad to know its a known issue for the devs. Hate it when i target someone and the next toon of mine targets someone without me knowing..
  • I appreciate the communication but honestly the Dooku bug fix is about as easy as it gets.
    Go to where it says 5 where it's supposed to be 50 and enter a "0".

I hope they fix the leader speed buff issues in the next update, makes Lobot, Ventress and others useless as leaders when their speed buff doesn't work from the start and only kicks in after a turn.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Thanks Jessie ! I will stop my belly aching about it until the update.
  • Gungnir75 wrote: »
    Thanks Jessie ! I will stop my belly aching about it until the update.

That sounds good too, show me the money!!!
  • Fixing war token refresh price and double arena reward bug were a much higher priority, as was pulling the $5 21 day crystal sub and doubling the price before reintroduction, making gw harder, giving a second cantina node for players no one uses, and "fixing" credit events. They will fix the targeting bug after they put out the yoda, kit fisto, mace windu jedi pack priced at $139.99, discounted to $103.27.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We're aware of this issue and are working on it. Some fixes are very easy to make, like the one we did recently for Count Dooku, while others take considerably longer. Our major update in February will have a huge list of fixes.

Huge list, sure. No confirmation if targeting will be on that list. I see you.

I lost a match today because of the target changing suddenly. No sweat as win or lose, I was gonna be in the same reward bracket. But, yeah, I'll be glad if it's fixed sooner rather than later. I hope the cannot change targets bug is fixed at the same time as that is for me a bigger issue. Targets changing suddenly I can handle, I just have to be a little more careful, nothing I can do when selecting targets is no longer an option.