Mod challenges not working

Doing the tier 3 challenge which is the highest. The reward that it says you get are only mkV mods but I get lesee ones all the time. Kind of a joke just sayen

Replies

• Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    That's why I haven't even touched the mod table it's a waste of time, I completed round 1 of health mods and noticed the drop rate was atrocious and assumed challenges would be the same so I stopped right there haha
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Doing the tier 3 challenge which is the highest. The reward that it says you get are only mkV mods but I get lesee ones all the time. Kind of a joke just sayen

It for sure does NOT say you will only get MK5 Mods, it says Unique Reward MK V Mods, but there is a little Tab at the top that says "POSSIBLE REWARDS" tap that and check it out, you can get 3/4/5 for completing.

O
  • I just buy my mods from the mod store
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Theophany wrote: »
    I just buy my mods from the mod store

I get a good mix from both the Mod Shipments and Tier 3 Mod Challenges, i'm also lightly farming Finn from Cantina so I can afford the energy into Mods instead of Character shards.

O
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug! Seems @Orions has helped you out, so I'll be marking this as answered. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.