Aayla Secura and the aat raid

So for the past couple of days I've been playing around with different characters to see how well they would do in the aat raids. I come across Aayla Secura's leadership ability and it would seem to be the perfect counter to the debuffs that come across our characters. Well for some unknown reason her leadership ability does not work at all. My screen still had red going all the way across. I thought at 1st I just had a bad match or 2 (it happens sometimes) but I didn't give up on using her as a leader. Not only does her leader ability not work on her, it don't work on any of the other Jedi I've paired with her. Not once was a debuff removed, but there was no health gain either. So can someone at EA please fix Aayla Securas leadership ability? Thank you, DINYASKYWALKER

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    . Not once was a debuff removed, but there was no health gain either.

Did you see more resists than when not using her as leader? Did your toons heal, when they resisted a debuff?

Aayla doesn't remove debuffs. Barriss does that, and she heals the toon, when she does.

• Options
    I thought that's what her tenacity was for? Doesn't tenacity resist debuffs?