Ships Tarkin Tier IV Challenge Readiness Check

Ok so for those who have completed this challenge can you help me decide if im up to the task. I unlock my final 4* tomorrow so its only a matter of time before i take on the event. Here is my current lineup

Slave One lvl 70 - 4* (Boba 7* lvl 85 Gear 9)
TIE Fighter lvl 70 - 4* (TFP 7* lvl 85 Gear 11)
First Order TIE Fighter lvl 65 - 4* (FOTFP 4* lvl 70 Gear 7)
Geonosian Soldier Fighter lvl 65 - 4* (Geo Soldier 4* lvl 70 Gear 8)
Sun Fac Fighter lvl 60 - 4* (Sun Fac 4* lvl 70 Gear 7)

Executrix lvl 50 (Tarkin 7* lvl 70 Gear 6)

I have a feeling my Slave One and TIE wont be enough to carry the other three but if anyone out there who has completed it can let me know if, with RNG gods in my favor, this is enough to finish the challenge.

Resources are scarce so I dont want to over lvl when I need the ship currency for other ships.

<3 you all

Replies

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I did it with the same ships in worse shape than yours. Lots of refreshes until RNGesus favors you. Only have to complete it once.

Actually, not true. Have Vader tie interceptor 4* and fotp was in my reinforcements (and never used him, because he is still woefully wimpy)
  • Options
    So you think I can probably pull it off with this lineup as it currently is?
  • Options
    fuhgawz wrote: »
    So you think I can probably pull it off with this lineup as it currently is?
    My lineup is significantly weaker and I was able to get halfway through this morning. I think you can get it done with that.

(My big mistake was forgetting Thrust Reversal... **** took 3 turns in a row.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    It took me a couple tries but was still np and i think you are better than i was...tarkin was my 1st 5* capitol ship.
  • Options
    you guys make my heart happy, thank you very much
  • Options
    Please let me know how it goes! I'm mainly concerned about my FOTF which will be in the same boat as yours, though my sun fac ship is 5* and sun fac is 7* gear 10. My other ships are similar to yours. Let me know thanks :)
  • Options
    @SubzeeeDon I still need 4 shipments of Sunfac's ship so Ill be doing it on Sunday. Ill DM you how it goes then :)