Just got my first 21 speed secondary stat, but what is the maximum?

As the title suggests, ive just bagged myself my first 21 speed secondary stat on a tenacity mod to go with a + 30 speed arrow mod i had. But just curious as to what the maximum was for secondary speed stats?

Replies

• Options
    Maximum secondary speed stat is 25 which could only done with yellow 5* mods
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/skykräk/collection/darth-vader/

SkyKrak has a +26 speed secondary on Vader. That's the highest I've seen though.
  • Options
    OMG. +144 speed on vader. Dang
  • Options
    Per swgoh.gg, the highest synced mod with their website is a 27 speed secondary.
  • Options
    That's just crazy.
    Nerf mods! >:)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    farmed over 1000 mods, highest speed secondary is still only +15 -_-
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I would imagine the highest you can get is 29
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I finally witnessed my first +6 boost just this week. Not that I didn't believe you guys, before. But just wow, they are rare. So yeah, 29 should be achieved... how long it takes for someone to post one, anyone's guess.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    I've never had one go into the 20's my highest is a +18, and I thought I was the shizznit before seeing other peoples mods, then I just lowered my head and walked away and took my toys elsewhere.
  • Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    I've never had one go into the 20's my highest is a +18, and I thought I was the shizznit before seeing other peoples mods, then I just lowered my head and walked away and took my toys elsewhere.

This.
  • RiseOfBoxandthefuzz
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Budkremus wrote: »

SkyKrak has a +26 speed secondary on Vader. That's the highest I've seen though.

I believe the max is 29. Starts at a base of 5 and can increase by 6 each time, 4 times.

So in theory, the max speed set you could have on a perfect set is 175. But you probably have a better chance at winning the Powerball.
  • Options

Bwahaha! me too...
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options

+1
  • Options

I believe the max is 29. Starts at a base of 5 and can increase by 6 each time, 4 times.

So in theory, the max speed set you could have on a perfect set is 175. But you probably have a better chance at winning the Powerball.

True that. I got my first +6 increase yesterday, having it happen 4 times, all on speed, is truly phenomenal odds.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    WR4TH0R wrote: »
    OMG. +144 speed on vader. Dang

That there is what's wrong with this game. Go to Arena, check StHan's speed, if more than mine, choose another opponent. Great fun, takes mad skillz!

• Options

Wow... and then there is me, struggling to get 1 mod above a 10 speed secondary lol...
  • Options

Dang! And i just pushed my vader to 189 thinking i doubt many have him up past 200...but 242...............
    Speed has failed him for the last time! :#
  • Options
    So 6 speed is the max incremental bump a 5 dot mod can get, but what is the minimum it can go up per bump, assuming a 5 dot mod?
  • Options
    I think 3 is the minimum on 5 dot. I've never seen it below a 3.
  • c00terl00ter
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    So I am going to make a reasonable assumption that a 5 dot gold mod starting with a 5 speed secondary has an equal chance of upgrading any of the secondaries, and and equal chance to bump speed by 3,4,5, or 6 each time.

That would mean that the chances of said mod upgrading speed secondary the max increment every time would be (1/4)^8.

That would be 0.001526% of the time.

Or 1/65536 mods that are already 5 dot gold mods with a speed secondary.

Again, that's making the assumption that these variables are independent and equally likely.

I'm fairly certain that which secondary gets the upgrade is completely random for gold mods, but I don't have enough experience to know if the incremental bump sizes are equally likely to appear.

Either way, I expect to play this game until its end and never ever see a 29 speed secondary.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    farmed over 1000 mods, highest speed secondary is still only +15 -_-
    15 is my best too. Only difference is I have never really farmed mods. 95% of my good speed secondaries are from shipments.
  • Options
    Highest possible is a gold starting mod at 5 speed that increases 4 times at the maximum of 6 speed per upgrade. So for those that can't math, 29 is the max possible.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind