Bugs preventing me from giving EA money

EA jesse, get ur team some coffee and overtime pay and fix them bugs. You fixed count dooku issue in less than 24 hrs now please move on to ventress, the only thing she removes is taunt and it's a team heal. The game is young and there are tons of bugs, and this is the only reason why me and my wife haven't bought anything else since starter and heroine pack. And speaking of bundles, gives us more bundle and better ones, nobody wants a mace windu with a elven Jedi sidekick or 3 droids that free jawa just eat up like a fat kid and mcnuggets. Get these done and you will see money pouring in and you yourself will get promoted and no longer have to deal with customer service.

Replies

• Options
    MVickSup wrote: »
    EA jesse, get ur team some coffee and overtime pay and fix them bugs. You fixed count dooku issue in less than 24 hrs now please move on to ventress, the only thing she removes is taunt and it's a team heal. The game is young and there are tons of bugs, and this is the only reason why me and my wife haven't bought anything else since starter and heroine pack. And speaking of bundles, gives us more bundle and better ones, nobody wants a mace windu with a elven Jedi sidekick or 3 droids that free jawa just eat up like a fat kid and mcnuggets. Get these done and you will see money pouring in and you yourself will get promoted and no longer have to deal with customer service.

Lol, great humor sir. I agree with most of your points although I really enjoyed every bit of the droid pack.
    Let's hope they do something soon.