Master Yoda

Darth_Shadow
77 posts Member
edited January 2016
Alright mates the time has come... YODA shall come soon well hopefully but when he does should he be standing or should he be on his little hover chair thing like he can use in Lego Star Wars?? And then he would hop out of it attack (physical) then hop back on it! And then for the force he would just stay in it. So standing yoda or yoda with a little hover chair??

Master Yoda 83 votes

Standing yoda
90%
HyperalloynoogaboogaStekcir_LeinadCobratatThe_Oklahoma_KidGenakumacosmicturtle333HavokTriggerDrPancakesYOUniverseVampire_XSysyIM_UR_UPGRADEd3gaussBoro_Smooth1BongoPockLocoAlRogerfanCronozNL 75 votes
Hoverchair Yoda
9%
MasoDeathSSlayerCaspertricksDarthNicoEradicatedPerongelukMysticPirageKwynne4444 8 votes

Replies

• Options
    Standing yoda
    If not standing he should be on Luke's back.
    yoda.jpg.size.xxxxlarge.letterbox.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Standing yoda
    I would like have him standing holding his cane and his animation to be like his lightsaber grab in his fight with Dooku. Have him hit his target and then return to holding his cane.
  • Options
    Standing yoda
    I would like have him standing holding his cane and his animation to be like his lightsaber grab in his fight with Dooku. Have him hit his target and then return to holding his cane.

I would prefer it if he just threw X-wings at people.
  • Options
    Standing yoda
    How I envision Yoda attacking is like when he & obiwan were infiltrating the Jedi temple & he threw his light saber at a clone & it pegged into said clone... Then Yoda jumps on said clone, removes his LS & puts it away!

Now THAT would be a Yoda attack!
  • Options
    My vote is for Young Yoda.

young_yoda_by_flea32-d4qn3jg.jpg
  • Options
    Standing yoda
    I envision several ideas of Yoda attacks from this thread.

1). For his main attack he opens up his robe and brings his light saber out (using the force of course) and flips acrobatically to launch a landing strike, while flipping acrobatically back in place after it is done.

2). His special will be the throw the light saber into the enemy chest, flip forward and yank it out of the person.

3). His innate will be to absorb Dooku's lightning and shove it right back in his face for a 4 turn stun

4). His leader ability will be a huge dodge rating for all jedi and if there are 2 dodges in a row, he uses the force to lift an X-wing out of a swamp and throws it at the opponent team for a huge AoE attack while saying "Do or do not there is no try."
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Standing yoda
    Your buttocks. Prepare it.
    yoda.jpg.size.xxxxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Yoda is da best !
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    None of the above????

We need general grievous ;)
  • Options
    Standing yoda
    Abyss wrote: »
    None of the above????

You will get your Grevious... but just know Grevious won't come until Yoda comes. So you must be on the side of Yoda coming if you want Grevious to appear.
  • Options
    Standing yoda
    They definitely should have a Luke with Yoda on back character.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    None of the above????

You will get your Grevious... but just know Grevious won't come until Yoda comes. So you must be on the side of Yoda coming if you want Grevious to appear.

Nice try haha
    I do want yoda but if i were CG, i wouod not let a yoda loose till at least 6 months. We knownhe will come, they know we will wait (even if its not patiently lol)

Bring on the good general (my fav) so i can buy him asap an start star'n him up :))))