Help with team for QGJ zeta on my leaderboard

StormTro0p3R_H
1643 posts Member
edited January 2017
So I have zeta'd QGJ. On first pass I made QGJz, Anakin, Yoda, Old Ben, Baze. It was bad. I am working on Ahsoka to replace Old Ben, but even then what I saw wasn't an offense issue, but that B2 was everywhere greatly reducing the effectiveness of the foresight gain.

B2 is most likely on 80% of the teams on my leaderboard, often accompanied by Baze or Shore. On Empire teams, also by TFP.

So I am guessing that extreme timing issues are needed on this. Such as, my Yoda going first is useless, and having Baze is an issue. I need their first AoE to take the foresight and no other buffs be present or B2 will AoE for buff immunity. But this means no Baze/Shore or Ahsoka...and that seems weak.

So what do you QGJz users do against Shore+B2+TIE Pilot?

Yoda first and TFP second triggering B2 third makes QGJ and Yoda worthless...

Replies

• I run QGJ Z w/ ahsoka jka, yoda and trooper Han. Best way to get around that would be to get B2 to do his removal while you have evasion up. From the sounds of what you are saying your yoda is faster than TFP so try reducing TFP tm with yoda and hopefully popping B2 at the same time. He will then remove foresight from your jedi and taunt from baze. Maybe swap out Baze for a taunting tank so you can get a taunt up once B2 removal is on cd. Once thats done you want to kill TFP fast hopefully before he can drop his aoe after that just take your chances that ep and vader wont debuff you before you can get yodas BM.

OR just pop BM off yodas first turn let baze soak up some hits and try and burn down/ control B2 before he is able to get off his dispell.

• StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    kodias wrote: »
    I run QGJ Z w/ ahsoka jka, yoda and trooper Han. Best way to get around that would be to get B2 to do his removal while you have evasion up. From the sounds of what you are saying your yoda is faster than TFP so try reducing TFP tm with yoda and hopefully popping B2 at the same time. He will then remove foresight from your jedi and taunt from baze. Maybe swap out Baze for a taunting tank so you can get a taunt up once B2 removal is on cd. Once thats done you want to kill TFP fast hopefully before he can drop his aoe after that just take your chances that ep and vader wont debuff you before you can get yodas BM.

OR just pop BM off yodas first turn let baze soak up some hits and try and burn down/ control B2 before he is able to get off his dispell.

Great tip. I forgot about the turn meter redux that Yoda can do. That could work if I get QGJ faster than Yoda AND TFP.

The second option has never worked for me because my Yoda is the only one faster than TIE Pilot.