Han Solo must ignore taunts with his first shot, he is useless at the moment.

PRIMEN
38 posts Member
edited January 2017
Han Solo must ignore taunts with his first shot (Shoretrooper, Baze Malbus).
He is useless at the moment, can EA fix/tweak it?

Replies

• +1000
  • There was already another thread on this. Most logical way is a zeta ability that ignores taunt and guarantees a stun
  • There was already another thread on this. Most logical way is a zeta ability that ignores taunt and guarantees a stun

"Han Solo starts the round with 100%tm and shoots first and stuns. This stun can't be evaded or resisted. He also removes any positive status effects which can't be evaded or resisted."

"Han Solo starts the round with 100%tm and shoots first and stuns. This stun can't be evaded or resisted. He also removes any positive status effects which can't be evaded or resisted."

Why should it be zeta? Atm it's the only thing going for him. I bet they didn't think they indirectly nerfed him when they added auto taunts so they should correct it
  • SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    There was already another thread on this. Most logical way is a zeta ability that ignores taunt and guarantees a stun

Why should it be zeta? Atm it's the only thing going for him. I bet they didn't think they indirectly nerfed him when they added auto taunts so they should correct it

I agree, not a zeta. He's a raid toon so he should be good without a zeta!
  • Han Solo's addition was a counter to speed teams who could OHKO. Same with Baze and Shore, so he should be able to avoid taunts to still have that affect.
  • Firstly let me say that I definitely agree that he needs a rework, especially given effort to obtain him. However, ignoring the pretaunters would make him almost OP, as first shot stun eliminates a lot of the speed bonus everyone farms so hard for.

I have a different suggestion. Make him ignore taunt, by all means it's a worthless ability as it stands now. The stun is what should change. Stunning a toon is a much bigger hit than AB or some other debuff. So switch stun to ability block. Still makes him viable for neutering Boba's 2-turn AB, Chirrut's cleanse or ****'s triple assist, but doesn't prevent those toons from attacking/assisting.

This also means that two teams both using Raid Han wouldn't be just a toss up to see who's Han goes first (as they'd likely just stun the other Han). With AB even hitting the other Han doesn't prevent him from using his "Shoot First" to land AB on another toon.

Bring Han back to viability - community favorite and the best acting performance in the old trilogy.
  • Han Solo's shoot first is a counter to speed teams.
    Ignoring taunts should be basic to his ability, or at most Omega.
    Shoots first should have an overhead icon and be an undispellable buff.

Zeta should give him +% potency, dispel all enemy buffs and increase damage per buff dispelled, and inflict Buff Immunity to the enemy as well. A killshot by Han should give him the "Shoots First" buff again - this buff regain would pierce any debuffs, like buff immunity.
    In the future, another version (non-clone wars) Chewbacca would sinergize with him, and killshots by Chewie would grant him another "shoots first" buff as well.