My Farming Goals - Advice?

Cantina Shipments - Poe Dameron
Cantina Battles - Kylo Ren
Arena - Savage Oppress
Campaign - Gear
Galactic War - Captain Phasma

I have already done Lumi and Sid to 7*

Kylo is 50 shards away from 7*, who should I focus on next after him for Cantina Battles? Should I be farming Savage from Arena? Who should I farm after Phasma? Any and all advice is welcomed and thanked for

Replies

• Options
    Asajj is pretty awesome. By the time you get her to 7* they may have her fixed too. I'd take a broken Asajj over Savage any day.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Poggle after Phasma :)
  • Options
    Asajj is pretty awesome. By the time you get her to 7* they may have her fixed too. I'd take a broken Asajj over Savage any day.

@cosmicturtle333 ehy bro, i have 7* asajy full gear but i can't find position for her in arena she is too slow for the actual meta but i knowed this, i'm waiting and hoping for a big change of gameplay with the next patch, otherwise for me will be very difficult use her ( top 10 arena , as f2p)
    and now i don't know who to farm in arena, i have Sid 7* too.. ig 88 lacks too much health and imho oppress is just like mace windu.. Any ideas?
  • Options
    ilyanor wrote: »

@cosmicturtle333 ehy bro, i have 7* asajy full gear but i can't find position for her in arena she is too slow for the actual meta but i knowed this, i'm waiting and hoping for a big change of gameplay with the next patch, otherwise for me will be very difficult use her ( top 10 arena , as f2p)
    and now i don't know who to farm in arena, i have Sid 7* too.. ig 88 lacks too much health and imho oppress is just like mace windu.. Any ideas?

If I was you I would either save your tokens or farm Greedo. Supposedly he us really good. Plus he gets gear 9 before 70.

With the new update not too far away it may pay to save a few tokens though. I've got 4000 saved up while I slowly farm Savage.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.