Arena Suggestions Needed

I have been playing for awhile and I have spent a total of $10 on the game. I feel I have a well rounded group of characters but need some suggestions on how to proceed. I have been averaging between 150-250 in the Arena but feel I can be making better choices on my team.

My current squad is
  1. Phasma - Leader - Level 65, 5 star, Current Gear Level 8
  2. Sid - Level 65, 8 star, Current Gear Level 8
  3. Lumi - Level 65, 8 star, Current Gear Level 7 (will soon be 8)
  4. Kylo Ren - Level 65, 6 star, Current Gear Level 7 - I think I should replace him
  5. Daka - Level 64, 5 star, Current Gear level 7 (will soon be 8) - no sure about replacement

Other characters I have already somewhat built
  1. Poe - Level 63, 4 star, Gear level 9
  2. IG-88 - Level 62. 5 star, Gear level 7
  3. Poggle - Level 65, 5 star (currently working to 7), Gear Level 7
  4. Obi-Wan - Level 55, 4 star, Gear Level 7

Characters I trying to figure out who to build up

• FOTP - Level 48, Gear Level 5, 2 star (almost 3) - I am currently working on building star level but don't know when he would become worth using in arena due to low health.
  • Ventress - Level 53, Gear Level 7, 3 star - I like her actually but I don't see many people using
  • Resistance Pilot - Level 50, Gear level 5, 3 star - Farmable. Thinking as worse version of FOTP but tell me if i am wrong
  • IG-86 - Level 54, Gear Level 3, 3 star
  • Qui-Gon Jinn - Level 46, Gear Level 5, 2 star (now farmable!)
  • Vader but I don't think he is worth it in the arena but he built up pretty high.

I am winning GW pretty easily. Yesterday I had some trouble but got through and I think I have won 10-15 straight.

I feel what I am missing is some major damage dealers but I question best route to go. I could replace Ren with Poggle but I don't know how much of a boost that would be to my lineup. I really like Daka mainly for her stun ability and her speed but I don't know how well she syncs with my other characters.

Suggestions?

Replies

• Poggle will offer a huge boost with his offense up as long as he doesn't get stunned.

Throw Poe in there, Poggle, Sid and then 2 other solid aoe attackers and it should be easy sailing. You could maybe keep Lumi in there instead of two other aoe attackers just in case

I faced a team yesterday (username GreyWolf) that at the time was something like 47th and I got destroyed (that team barely took damage and I didn't even get to have 2 characters attack) because it had Sid lead, Poe, Poggle, Jawa, Datcha. Woke up this morning and went into the app and noticed that team is now #1. The power of it is/was only 22.3k which is around mine which is why I figured I'd have had a good shot at it.

Poe is incredibly insane in the app right now.
  • So if I use Sid as lead, Poe, Poggle, then 2 AOE attackers. That is an area I feel I am weak right now. I could keep Ren but do you have any suggestions on AOE attackers I could target and build up? I am assuming the strategy would be use Poe's Taunt and boost with Poggle and AOE with the other 3 attackers then use normal attacks to finish off?

My power is around 22k right now so hopefully with some minor changes and a week or two worth a focus I could get in top 100/50.

Thanks!
  • Dathcha and 88 are pretty solid aoe attackers and are easily farmed.
    Dathcha has more health and stuns droids.
    88 is way stronger but less health.
    They both have aoe ability block and are around the same speed.