I need some help bad

I'm level 75 with only 4 7*, Luminara, Ig-86, JC, and Mace Windu.
My QGJ is almost 7* just need 45 more shards, but I just feel all over the place, I really don't know who to farm or what kind of team I can build with the people that I have and idk I just really need some help in terms of what kind of team I should go for and who I should farm.

Replies

• There is a whole section of the forums devoted to squad and character strategy, you should be able to find most of the answers you are looking for there. And yes, your feeling that you have messed up is accurate, you would probably be best off restarting from scratch than trying to fix what you have now. But that is only really an option if you are on an android device.
  • Clash of clans could use a new player base
  • I'd say go for Jedi! U got qgj,mace, n lumi started nice. Stop on JC and go get Anakin, alaya,n igd. That will also allow u to get Yoda at some point. I've seen some killer Jedi teams
  • But that is only really an option if you are on an android device. [/quote]

I have had a breakthrough! I had a very bad level 70 account and wanted a fresh start, I looked everywhere to try and delete the account and nothing available. Well I have solved the problem
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Don't waste any more time on JC. But Aayla, Anakin, QGJ and Ima Gun Di, as well as Ahsoka, are worth it.

When done with Jedi, since you already started them, start working on your scoundrels, including Boba, Lando, Dengar and ST Han (you could add Cad Bane I suppose as well). This team will help you get more credits from heists.

Rebels next. Include Wiggs, Leia, and Akbar (you'll already have Lando and ST Han, who are both scoundrels and rebels). Try to get them strong before the Emporer's Demise comes around again eventually so you can unlock and 7* Palp.