Here's to hoping Death Trooper can bring the trooper class together

It seems like a travesty with all the rebel squads that there isn't a great leader capable of making an all trooper team a force to be reckoned with. I know that a leader isn't the only thing that the troopers need as they are generally weak toons across the board (excluding Shore). Do you think there are any leader abilities that would make an all trooper squad legit in arena? Or what about a unique to pair with Phasma's lead ability like anytime a trooper is called to assist they gain 30% protection

Replies

• Lol...
    How bout deathtrooper lead makes any of the other troopers misses, ricochet into another random target?

And non-crits as well?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    I would like to see Deathtrooper have a unique like this:

Pick Them Off One by One: Whenever an enemy calls an assist, there is a 50% chance to suppress/negate the assist. If this is successful, all Empire allies on your team attack the enemy that called the assist.

So basically, Biggs calls Wedge and let's say Chirrut to assist but Wedge doesn't go. All Empire toons strike Biggs after the Rebels move and deal damage.

This could trample Wiggs, and a few of the R1 toons. SPOILERS:

Deathtroopers came in at the end of R1 and we saw each of the Rebels get killed one by one so I think the ability fits. Unlikely it happens since their kit is already built but it would be a neat mechanic.
  • Basic: deal damage to the Enemy with an additional 25% chance to score a critical hit and plus 25% critical damage, if the target is Chirrut îmwe the attack will always miss
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Basic: deal damage to the Enemy with an additional 25% chance to score a critical hit and plus 25% critical damage, if the target is Chirrut îmwe the attack will always miss
    Lol unless it's an explosive