Stealth Team

2Next

Replies

• Stealth is a pain in the bottom. It causes targeting of unstealthed tools that you may not want targeted. The real benefits are the turn meter and monster debuff....he is thr anti-chewie.
  • AOEs will wipe you out, effect dispels will wipe render you useless. Unless stealth gave you a higher chance of dodging at some point I can't imagine ever using it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • AOEs will wipe you out, effect dispels will wipe render you useless. Unless stealth gave you a higher chance of dodging at some point I can't imagine ever using it.

Because when tebo is stealth ed he can vape your favorite tools turnmeter...
  • m0rality wrote: »

Exactly. If Teebo procs stealth (or if you put him there), you basically can shut one character down by emptying their turn meter. If you level up his special to add to his turn meter when entering stealth, this makes it even more useful. basically,

If stealth procs, basic attack something and remove turn meter.
    If no stealth, use special to enter stealth and bump his turn meter... then remove a turn meter.

Removing other buffs and taunts with his other ability is just icing on the cake.

SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Iirc, Stealth is Taunt in reverse. So long as there is a non-stealth ally, the stealthed character cannot be targeted.
  • scootle wrote: »
    m0rality wrote: »

Exactly. If Teebo procs stealth (or if you put him there), you basically can shut one character down by emptying their turn meter. If you level up his special to add to his turn meter when entering stealth, this makes it even more useful. basically,

If stealth procs, basic attack something and remove turn meter.
    If no stealth, use special to enter stealth and bump his turn meter... then remove a turn meter.

Removing other buffs and taunts with his other ability is just icing on the cake.

He was my favorite leader. However, I replaced him with Luminara as the leader and 5s on the team. 5s may not shutdown a turnmeter, but 5s + Dooku make AOE a painful event for everyone. Plus he slows down the other team. My winning % went up with this choice.