A few suggestions.

Quick background; along with alpha/beta testing, I’ve been gaming competitively for about 15 years. Within the first month or so of starting a game, I compile a short list of suggestions for the devs/publishers. While the following sentiments have been echoed throughout the community, I like to pretend my voice is being heard. Here’s the list:

1. Reward players appropriately. PvP awards should be for the highest rank achieved that day. A whale and myself have dominated the rank one spot for almost the entire life of our server. He tries to hold the spot throughout the entire day, while I snipe it only during my time zone. If someone holds first at any point, they should be rewarded. It is not fair to the other top players that the value of crystals I have received from Arena awards is approaching $80/month.

2. Encourage diversity. This cannot be stressed enough. Less than one third of your current hero pool is farmable and viable. Chromium packs are a scam. Because of this, new heroes need to be introduced to the Arena, Cantina, and GW rewards. Replace any perceived lost revenue by implementing small, rotating hero packages. Most players will spend more money buying and leveling up their favorite characters than they would on gambling. (Bravo on not catering exclusively to the whales).

3. Support your customers. They want to spend money on the game. Let them make informed purchases. Is a new hero coming out next month? Let them know. Is a chromium-only character being made farmable next week? Let them know. Transparency equates to honesty in the gaming community.

4. Fix what you can, as soon as you can. I know some bugs/exploits take a long time find and remedy. Having said that, bugs still need to be fixed it as soon as possible. Do not wait until the next “patch.” (Also, your posts seem to be hinting at using players’ aid as the primary source of assessing bugs, and that sounds a lot like beta testing).

I’m excited to see what the future holds for this game. Keep up the good work.