GW BECAME INSANELY EASY (LAST 4 ROUNDS)

thisgameisdope
297 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi guys, its been a long time since I post in this forum but this GOOD GLITCH need to be known and report (maybe some of you can get advantages of it for 1-2 days)....So basically I always have two GW since I am busy nowadays and like to finish two GW in one day instead one per day...So, basically I encountered this very easy teams...
First GW Round 9
2ahv96c.jpg
First GW Round 10
xqakv9.jpg
First GW Round 11
11mcm7b.png
First GW Round 12
21rnk2.png
Second GW Round 9
2mg58o0.png
Second GW Round 10
34npcg4.png
Second GW Round 11
2vmx3qb.png
Second GW Round 12
2qbxcnd.png

I can EVEN 1 v 5 for last round 2nd GW
smcyut.png
npqm3c.png
33k9c9s.png

And the rewards is different than before (Saw a few people mentioned about these 2 shards, I think those people already got this GOOD GLITCH for a while but DO NOT WANT to tell the community / devs)

dmb3g5.png

ps: I am F2P so do not bother crying because I spoil this then you as F2P or weak P2P could not compete with whales now...

And for crying babies and nerf warriors, why you guys never brag about this but only something negatives to you?????

cc: @FashionFett @EA_Jesse @Regeneration please fix this

Replies

• Options
    Cool, you won GW, congrats.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Cool, you won GW, congrats.

Lol no dude...thats not the point...I have been able to finish it daily with few difficulties (so does not really matters to me) but this GOOD glitch need to be known....people (haters, kids and some nerf warriors) only comments and replies for bad glitch ( Leila, FOTP, GW new mode, etc2) but they never complaint about good glitch...So here we go....
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I was asking to FIX this GOOD GLITCH....I do not need to brag about my GW...lol....

• Options
    Must have got lucky because I do the same thing but havn't recieved your luck.
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Michajam wrote: »
    Must have got lucky because I do the same thing but havn't recieved your luck.

Some people got it for some time since I saw a few post about this before...but I did not really bother know more about it..... I have been doing this (2 GW in one day) for the last 2 weeks but only encountered this bug now...so if its a new one, you will get one soon...lol...

I believe its not luck (its glitch) since its two GW in a row...and only for the last 4 rounds...the first 8 was harder than before though...
  • Options
    Cool, you got lucky in opponent draws in GW, congrats.
  • Options
    You didn't receive double its a visual error and one devs already know about.
  • Options
    I had this happen to me and the double rewards at the end was not a visual glitch. You can see it was double for every reward. I know I got 800 shards. Though it only happened once for me and I don'the know how to make the glitch occur again. Glitch was the same for from the same easy fights to double rewards.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Cool, you got lucky in opponent draws in GW, congrats.

LOL It was a glitch not lucky opponents....
    Ardychun wrote: »
    I had this happen to me and the double rewards at the end was not a visual glitch. You can see it was double for every reward. I know I got 800 shards. Though it only happened once for me and I don'the know how to make the glitch occur again. Glitch was the same for from the same easy fights to double rewards.

Thank you for enlightening me up...Lets see tomorrow GW...
    You didn't receive double its a visual error and one devs already know about.

I see....thank you..
  • Options
    You're lucky bro.. soo lucky :D
  • Options
    Always thought gw opponents consisted of teams used by other players. These teams are clearly computer generated (3 star boba and 3 star rey)
    The double rewards is a visual bug. As you can tell from your screenshot, you started the first war round 9 with 1400 tokens and the second war round 9 you have 2600 tokens. So you got the correct amount of 1200
  • Options
    So wait what is the glitch?
    That you are being paired to certain opponents that you can beat? I don't see the glitch :/
    Stop using words that have nothing to do with this pls, ty.
    A glitch might be the double rewards but that has already been stated as a display error.
    Anyway might be me but is there a problem?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    How can we do 2 GW in one day - is it thru two different account. If yes how does it help

• thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    So wait what is the glitch?
    That you are being paired to certain opponents that you can beat? I don't see the glitch :/
    Stop using words that have nothing to do with this pls, ty.
    A glitch might be the double rewards but that has already been stated as a display error.
    Anyway might be me but is there a problem?

Last 4 rounds which are suppose to be hard to beat was not there....it was 4 rounds of "free pass"...all 4 teams can be defeated with 1 or 2 attack from my teams (fight last no longer than 10 sec)......I believe this is a bug not just "lucky opponents"...thats why I created this thread...one more...lots of crying babies only talk about all negative glitches but never ever ask to fix good glitches such as this one..so I'm calling one here to pi **** them all who already encountered and having fun with this glitch...

example of lucky opponent in GW:

v49f2e.png

and you only meet one not all last 4 rounds and two GW in a row..

ilyanor wrote: »
    You're lucky bro.. soo lucky :D

yes bro easy....finished last 4 rounds in just under 2 mins hahaha...
    Always thought gw opponents consisted of teams used by other players. These teams are clearly computer generated (3 star boba and 3 star rey)
    The double rewards is a visual bug. As you can tell from your screenshot, you started the first war round 9 with 1400 tokens and the second war round 9 you have 2600 tokens. So you got the correct amount of 1200

yes confirmed visual bug...
    How can we do 2 GW in one day - is it thru two different account. If yes how does it help

If you do not finish that day GW, do not worry, do not press restart on the next day...you have another 1 day to finish it off...the advantages?? nothing...usually people are busy and no time to play all features on that day...
  • Options
    YES, IT'S INSANELY EASY

O0wx0Nv.png
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This post only makes the point more strongly:

HOW ARE GW MATCHES DETERMINED???

No one knows, and EA is crickets on the topic. Some are seemingly getting screwed by "all 7* toons, 2-3 levels above me" - while you're getting a cakewalk and double rewards. That's kinda the complaint here. Try to keep up.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Thorell
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Must be nice, I'll trade in my 8th round vs 5 7* characters. I've had the same thing all week, round 8 full 7* level 65-67, full gear. I don't even bother retreating anymore.
  • Options
    OMG , easy Gw
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Options

Enklave wrote: »
    YES, IT'S INSANELY EASY

O0wx0Nv.png

LoL...to be honest I do not really have any difficulties with Galactic war after getting to rank 45++...this good glitch only happening yesterday...in my time zone, its already reset time..i will try to finish it and see what happens...btw round 1-8 already filled with level 67 and aboves so unless you can past those level, you will not see that good glitch....

Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This post only makes the point more strongly:

HOW ARE GW MATCHES DETERMINED???

No one knows, and EA is crickets on the topic. Some are seemingly getting screwed by "all 7* toons, 2-3 levels above me" - while you're getting a cakewalk and double rewards. That's kinda the complaint here. Try to keep up.

Lol its only happening for one day...i havent reset and try it again...Im F2P with lucky drops from free bronzium and relatively easy arena server...so I got quite 2 good teams and 7x 7* already therefore no problems of me completing GW with new updates or not...you need 3 healers in your GW team to make it easier...
    Thorell wrote: »
    Must be nice, I'll trade in my 8th round vs 5 7* characters. I've had the same thing all week, round 8 full 7* level 65-67, full gear. I don't even bother retreating anymore.

Yes i have been getting those teams...against few POE teams that I need to sacrifice my other teams in order to progress...
    Shiro wrote: »
    OMG , easy Gw

B)
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You got a lucky glitch with opponents. Mine weren't any easier, facing level 65+ 7* squads from 4 through 12.

Possibility? Might have been other people's cannon fodder teams that they used for those levels and you were lucky enough to get matched with.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    @thisgameisdope the word you are looking for is beneficial not good.

You just got lucky with pairing, it wasnt a glitch, RNG like anything else. Tomorrow you could face a crazy team, there really isn't much rhyme or reason to it.

As for the double rewards, I have had it happen and it was display only. Some people have said that they actually got the shards...I am more inclined to believe they are bad at math.

On the subject of beneficial glitches, people bring them up all of the time. But it is human nature to complain about what bothers you and have nothing to say when something is positive, even if it is clear it is unintended.
  • Options
    You got lucky. Enjoy it. That 1v5 though, very nice haha :)
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You got a lucky glitch with opponents. Mine weren't any easier, facing level 65+ 7* squads from 4 through 12.

Possibility? Might have been other people's cannon fodder teams that they used for those levels and you were lucky enough to get matched with.
    d3gauss wrote: »
    @thisgameisdope the word you are looking for is beneficial not good.

You just got lucky with pairing, it wasnt a glitch, RNG like anything else. Tomorrow you could face a crazy team, there really isn't much rhyme or reason to it.

As for the double rewards, I have had it happen and it was display only. Some people have said that they actually got the shards...I am more inclined to believe they are bad at math.

On the subject of beneficial glitches, people bring them up all of the time. But it is human nature to complain about what bothers you and have nothing to say when something is positive, even if it is clear it is unintended.

Wrong again guys.....Reset time already and went for GW...guess what...tadaaaaa:

another last easy 4 rounds...I will just put the last three since im going to bed now...past the midnight already...and yes the visual bug is back to normal...3 in a row now...Im so lucky then...

3149h4y.png
    6jdn5l.png
    t8lr4k.png

byeeeeee

@d3gauss @Jabberwocky
  • Options
    English doesn't seem to be your native language. Google the definition of glitch.

You can go attention-seek somewhere else
  • Options
    Sejalx wrote: »
    English doesn't seem to be your native language. Google the definition of glitch.

Sorry haters...go cry your weak team.....so sad...english must not be your native language also since I was not going for attention seeker rather showing this good bug / glitch but you clearly hard to understand....
  • Options
    Ahaha.. There must be a reason behind this, but i can't figure it out.. 3 days in a row it's impossible..
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @thisgameisdope
    The level 1 characters indeed look strange considering you are at least 60+. I haven't had this but I can only think that around server reset, more people are using secondary squads (maybe even suicide squads) to pop enemy cd's. Even level 1 guys still need a hit to die. Might be the reason you encountered this.

Anyway the last matchups look more "normal", although I agree that they are not geared or starred to the max.

Good to report this, don't listen to the haters like Sejalx.
    Not like he is mr genius himself:

What's attention seek? I know attention *****.. Funny he attacks others on language while making mistakes himself.

439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    It does look like glitch IMO, they are like computer-generated teams
    All 3-star, 1-3 gear level, just like the auto-generated ally in DS/LS battles.
  • Options
    Closing.

But cool pics and I know ur being sarcastic, but if anyone is wondering, it's not a glitch or anything. Congrats on the wins.

FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.