Synergy Balance - Add Dark Side Synergies

This is pretty straightforward. Obviously we have "Wiggs", "Chaze" Cassian+K2SO Jynn's abilities as well as Akbar's (L) spontaneous assists when non-attack.

This post is to discuss the dark side version and I think there is plenty of room for this.

I propose that they do add synergy/assist for Krennic+DT but also some existing characters like Darth Maul and Savage Opress and even Grand Moff Tarkin+General Veers.

At the moment it seems that LS has an upper advantage. I am aware EA is working on dark side in Feb, but I think some focus on DS synergy would be great. Specifically for Empire and Sith.

First Order may be ok for now, seeing that we are limited for total characters and there's only been 1 movie release for that time. However, I anticipate General Hux to make his appearance at some point.

Replies

• FO needs a rework before EP8. They'll get it for sure so farm Kylo.

Personally I'd love to see old garbage like Veers buffed rather than just adding Krennic as an OP Chirrut type character.
  • Onto your idea of Ep.8 pre-buffing, I have a strong feeling we may see Kylo Ren tagged as "Sith". Imagine that...oh the possibilities!