Xp and gold after level 60+

Hello

I have toons at level 60+
Before level 60 they were easy to level up. Now i am lacking training droids and gold to level them so it starts to be difficult to level toons at lvl 60+

How can we get more gold and mire training droids easily to level my toons ?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Realistically, you're going to need to start picking and choosing which characters to level up. Not EVERYONE needs to be maxed out. If you dont do this, you're always going to be underwater. Thin out the herd.
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Your options to speed it up:

-Do the xp keycard battle a couple times a day for 100 regular energy
    -Wait for the training droid challenge days
    -Complete GW each day
    -Go the easy and instant gratification way and fork out cash to buy lots of crystals which you can now use to buy the training droid pack or just use to refill energy on stuff that will get you droids

Other than those, it's going to take a while, especially since the next level cap will probably come sooner than later so it'll just be more of a grind to get them leveled up again.

Keep in mind that the entire design of an app like this is to target the big spenders who hate the idea of actually putting in time for their games and just want to buy their success/accomplishments so if you're not spending or plan to be one of those then you don't really matter to the company.

I agree that not every character needs to be at a high level but if one wishes to have a solid chance to complete GW every day, they're going to need to have a good selection of higher level characters rather than just 5 or 6 at the top and a bunch of scrubs who die with 1 hit.

• Options
    I'm guessing they'll hold at 70 for a bit. I believe they wanted to do that later but felt forced by a bored mob who wanted it. It is hard to get your team leveled. What I do is upgrade my primary team first, then level characters one at a time until complete....