BAZE TAUNT BROKEN - Biggs special can ignore his taunt in certain situations

I run Wedge(L), Biggs, Chirrut, Baze, Boba.
Going up against Wedge(L), Biggs, Chirrut, Baze, GK.
First match against #1: Focus down the GK, then the enemy Biggs is able to use his special and completely ignore my taunting Baze to 1HKO my Chirrut...
Tried again against a different opponent (#2) running exact same squad of Wedge(L), Biggs, Chirrut, Baze, GK. Same thing, I focus down GK and then his Biggs is able to call a special attack against my Chirrut, whilst my Baze is DEFINITELY taunting...
Somehow the enemy Biggs is acting as if he has Bounty Hunter's Resolve against my team and bypassing an actively taunting tank.
I don't have video proof as i'm on iOS, but can anyone confirm? Unsure whether this is localised in this specific matchup, but something's gone wrong in the code. Extremely gamebreaking for those who've spent a tonne of cash to max Baze...

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Our team tested this situation with the exact team composition you mentioned in the post and were unable to reproduce this issue. You may have easily missed the fact that Baze may have either had Taunt dispelled prior to Biggs's attack and gained it back due to Chirrut falling under 100% health, or Baze may have not had Taunt active prior to Biggs's attack but gained it during the attack due to Chirrut falling under 100% health, etc. You must also take into account that the team composition mentioned have a lot of buffs active at the same time and it's easy to miss when one of the buffs is gone or regained.
    Baze's Taunt does not work like Royal Guard's Taunt for example, because Baze can gain Taunt during his turn and after he attacks his Taunt is gone because this is the design for this character.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.