Tier 2 credit keycard battle

Has anyone tried the tier 2 gold keycard battle today to see if it's fixed? I need some credits badly. lol

Replies

• It should be in a patch today, for now though...

LaJ9Kmo.jpg
  • I hope it's soon, before work. Have done pretty much everything except for my usual Sim farming or Keycard battles...and with GW starting to throw higher toons at me, I need to rank up, which means I need the money lol
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Oh that is sneaky and underhanded, I have been spamming those missions for 2 days for credits and now I find out I was getting the shaft. What a joke.
  • If you were doing T1 battles, I wouldn't say you were getting the shaft. 100k is not bad money and it's (I think) been that way all along. Now if you persisted in running T2 after seeing the lower reward...
  • Oh that is sneaky and underhanded, I have been spamming those missions for 2 days for credits and now I find out I was getting the shaft. What a joke.

Was just rng since that's the rationalization given for every issue in the app as no way the people behind the app could ever make mistakes with the programming. ;)
  • Never ran them before 2 days ago didn't have need for it GW rewards were doing the trick. I just wanted to level up one toon quick outside of my game plan and never assumed that t2 would be less than T1, so I never checked the rewards until I saw this forum posted today.
  • I hope it's soon, before work. Have done pretty much everything except for my usual Sim farming or Keycard battles...and with GW starting to throw higher toons at me, I need to rank up, which means I need the money lol

how do you sim farm? i'm legit almost out on my lvl 65. I think it's b/c i've been spamming geo @8 energy and other lower hero's. I have like 5 in my hand right now, i need more but i used to have like 150 before.
  • Rutank wrote: »
    I hope it's soon, before work. Have done pretty much everything except for my usual Sim farming or Keycard battles...and with GW starting to throw higher toons at me, I need to rank up, which means I need the money lol

how do you sim farm? i'm legit almost out on my lvl 65. I think it's b/c i've been spamming geo @8 energy and other lower hero's. I have like 5 in my hand right now, i need more but i used to have like 150 before.

I think he means using his sim ticket to farm mission. If you want more sim ticket you would have to refill your energy often.
  • ^^ Yup, that exactly. Sorry for being unclear!
  • By which I mean I understand Keycards don't require sims, but....depending on the T2 increase I may or may not decide to gear up another character vs making some cash. If there were a way to share Sims though, I'd gift you some. I have....far more than I'll use at this point, with the increasing energy costs.
  • Waiting on this today also. Have a 6 star and a 7 star and my next level to do so I need over 2 mil just today.