Holy cow where did my credits go?

So since the beginning of the game I never even paid attention to how many credits I had and always groaned when I got the credit challenge. Now that I'm trying to star and level up several toons to 60 I went from an average of 2m credits on hand to zero. It seems EA has a money making machine in their hands turning real money into fake credits...

Replies

• This is a p2w game...not that you can't win if you're f2p but it takes a considerable more amount of time. That's the nature of the business these days when you can play for free; they have to provide some incentive to buy stuff. Once you start getting into the 50's and spending more on training you'll have to use your crystals to buy more energy for Profit Mining in the keycard battles; which is why it unlocks at 53. You can either purchase more crystals to speed this up or wait and accumulate crystals in game.
  • Its not pay 2 win its pay for a headstart i cant run out of credits and sitting in the top 5 pvp didnt spend a dime yet on this game
  • Just complete gw everyday the full table and u Will Nice credits
  • You have to be choosy on who to upgrade / train / promote. I have 8 rows of heroes but only level up 2 rows. I have several lower tier Heroes waiting to be promoted w/ shard counts but unless I need the Vader shards I'm leaving them be. Just don't be careless w/ credits.
  • Yep, it's the whole p2w design so if you're not one of the addicts probably dropping more cash than they should for a simplistic mobile app, you're going to have issues in due time.

• Xziin wrote: »
    Its not pay 2 win its pay for a headstart i cant run out of credits and sitting in the top 5 pvp didnt spend a dime yet on this game

I haven't run out of credits yet but it is clear that one will if they don't drag things out and are upgrading characters to 7 stars while leveling up and gearing others.

It's simple mathematics.
  • Promoting characters costs a lot. I believe going from 6 to 7 stars is 1 million credits.

See if you have any mining droids in your inventory to sell. They have been removed from the credit challenge (now we just get credits, because getting droids to sell for credits made no sense anyway), but if they are in our inventories from before the change we still have to sell them to get paid.