Offensive Rebel Leader who gains Advantage, Stuns enemies, revives Rebel allies and grants them Potency Up
Unlocks at: Four stars
Available from: Tournament
BASIC Attack – Press the Attack
SPECIAL Attack – Rebel Counterattack
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 40-70% (Based on Ability Level) chance to gain Advantage for 2 turns.
SPECIAL Attack – Truncheon Strike
- Deal Physical damage to all enemies and grant target other ally 100% Turn Meter. If any Critical Hits are scored, revive a random Rebel ally with 20% Max Health for each Critical Hit scored[Base Cooldown: 4. Max-Level Cooldown: 4]
LEADER Ability – Into the Fray
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove all Turn Meter. On a Critical Hit, Stun the target for 1 turn[Base Cooldown: 4. Max-Level Cooldown: 2]
UNIQUE Ability – Fierce Determination
- Rebel allies have +20-35% Potency (Based on Ability Level). Enemies that suffer debuffs during Rebel allies’ turns have a 35-50% chance to also become Exposed for 2 turns. This Expose can’t be resisted. Rebel allies recover 5% protection whenever they gain a buff.
- Jyn gains 1-10% Potency (Based on Ability Level) each time she scores a Critical Hit
- Jyn Erso is a unique attacker that also brings unique support elements to the team. She can gain advantage on her basic attack or bring allies back to life depending on the number of critical hits scored. She can stun targets and reduce enemies turn meter completely while gaining the amount of turn meter removed. Jyn’s unique helps her stack up potency by scoring critical hits.
- Jyn can also be used as a leader for Rebel Squads. When she is in as the leader, all debuffs applied during a Rebel ally’s turn have a chance to also inflict Expose on the target for 2 turns, this expose is not able to be resisted. Her lead also helps rebel characters with low survivability by recovering protection whenever a buff is gained.
Where to Use
- Jyn’s leader ability synergizes well with Rebel Heroes that inflict debuffs and easily gain buffs. She synergizes very well with the other Rogue One characters and Rebels that reliably inflict debuffs like Cassian.
- While under Jyn’s lead K2-SO becomes extremely survivable due to gaining protection each time he gains his taunt. Characters like Chirrut are a great addition to a Jyn led team due to the number of Healing over Time buffs that he applies to the team.
- Jyn is extremely effective in Raids. Her leader ability helps Rebel allies survive far into a raid attempt.
- Galactic War is all about the long-game. Jyn’s special can revive dead allies equal to the amount of Critical Hits scored. Her leader also helps keep all Rebels in a healthier state from the protection gains
- Jyn’s leader ability is extremely effective in the arena, as all of the Exposes can lead to a ton of damage.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines