You have to release Dooku for 5 bucks again

Dooku on a team = easy to win.

Trying to farm him pre level 69 = 1 to 3 shards a day.

Some of us missed the release of the game... release him again so we can play the game.

It's not rocket surgery.

Replies

• The DarkSide starter park was "Limited" for a reason, it's not like he's Chromium anyway, focus on farming him.

• Ilza
    67 posts Member
    I think CG was extremelr generous giving Dooku a spot in the Cantina which is among the fastest places farming shards inside the game.
  • Would releasing it again net them more profits though?
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • He is released the new start packs... It's between 3 characters. Just farm him and unlock him, if you do his 2 nodes and zero refreshes everyday you'll have him around level 53. It is what it is.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • I never spend on these types of games (and I have played many of them). But this game is really nice to f2p players that I would have no hesitation in spending £5 for dooku or a similar character.
    And believe me, I am a tight git when it comes to these games:)

Sadly I don't think theylll release it again. I would be over the moon if they did
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    The DarkSide starter park was "Limited" for a reason, it's not like he's Chromium anyway, focus on farming him.

I didn't get that option. Got Greedo instead.

If they put Dooku again, he'll cost 20$ at least, I'm pretty sure
  • Triqui wrote: »
    The DarkSide starter park was "Limited" for a reason, it's not like he's Chromium anyway, focus on farming him.

Hmm. Lots of people are considering dooku to be OK, what with his stun and bonus attacks, but not great due to his squishy health,

Not sure how many people will pay a price that was quadruple the original one.
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Dooku on a team = easy to win.

Some of us missed the release of the game... release him again so we can play the game.

Go to Bestbuy and tell them you want them to bring back Black Friday deals today. Will they do it?
  • Dooku on a team = easy to win.

Patience.

The games enjoyable even without Dooku, why do so many expect handouts all the time.

• The DarkSide starter park was "Limited" for a reason, it's not like he's Chromium anyway, focus on farming him.

+1

OP, what? You got no love for Greedo?
    It's not like you can effectively run a 4* Dooku in Arena until level 69 anyway.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I like Dooku...I will farm mine to 7*. But just FYI....my 86 can one shot a 6* fully leveled and geared Dooku.
  • I like Dooku...I will farm mine to 7*. But just FYI....my 86 can one shot a 6* fully leveled and geared Dooku.

Yup, theres always a way to beat every character thats why I don't understand all the complaining about Poe, Dooku, Sid, etc

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Go to Bestbuy and tell them you want them to bring back Black Friday deals today. Will they do it?
    I'm not in competition with other people who shop at Best Buy.
    I don't think CG "has to" do anything, but giving early adopters access to a powerful starter character but not newer players.. it's a somewhat valid complaint. This new system where 1/3 of people get Dooku is even worse than when they just removed him.
    BTW, there was never any indication that I remember that this would be a temporary deal, only that you had just a few days to grab it based on your level.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Omnirhyze wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »

Hmm. Lots of people are considering dooku to be OK, what with his stun and bonus attacks, but not great due to his squishy health,

Not sure how many people will pay a price that was quadruple the original one.

You only need 26% of people who would pay 5$ to be willing to pay 20$ regardless to make a profit.
    See the cost of Droids, Mace, Barris, etc. See the price hike in daily crystals. See the big demand of Dooku in the forums.
    Dunno if 20$ will be the maximum profit price, but pretty sure it won't be 5$