CRYSTAL are way OVERPRICED!

2Next

Replies

• I think the prices should be regulated based on that country its presented and minimum wage basis...
  • YoYoYoda369
    181 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    So, I have to agree with this guy. I'm nearly broke now because of the cost of crystals. I mean, if they would have reduced the cost of crystals by half, I would have only spent 4 grand instead of 8.

EA needs to give me some of the money I've spent back, because compared to other games, the value isn't there. I've got child support to pay, so I'll be hearing from you soon, right EA?
  • Me to man exactly what in saying I've got child support to pay to...It's totally insane eh?
  • Timothious wrote: »
    I live in Canada but that shouldn't make any differences in prices they are giving us more software for money it costs them nothing to make crystals or deliver them to us physically crystals are worthless and have no value in Real life...it's jumped up almost 30 percent in prices sickening!

Right, you live in Canada, same as me. Our dollar is trading up slightly from the recent $0.69 low, at $0.71 USD with a spot price on the USD being $1.40CAD.
    So the $20 USD pack is $28.00 CAD, plus tax.

It's not rocket science man. Blame global commodity prices for hurting our dollar. Fortunately OPEC is going to cut production so our dollar will rise along with the price of oil.

You should be grateful that they waited so long to adjust the exchange rate on the App store / Google play store because you were getting a bargain for the last few months.

Currency spot price from this morning.
    f3coaq.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Crystal prices based on minimum wage, huh?

I come to these forums for information but stay for the entertainment.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Can anyone in the US confirm it's still $20 for the 2800 crystal pack? I'm guessing it is.

Yes, in the US it is $19.99 for the 2800 pack.

Thanks, was 99.9999% sure that it was just adjusted currency rates he was seeing.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Andrew
    202 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    DeeJay wrote: »
    Crystal prices based on minimum wage, huh?

Come on man, you gotta understand. He's got child support to pay but he blew off hundreds of dollars on a mobile game instead. Can't you sympathize?
    Timothious wrote: »
    Me to man exactly what in saying I've got child support to pay to...It's totally insane eh?
  • I've played a few games that I liked a lot, though never decided to spend money. In case I lose interest, or the game goes downhill (which quite a few people are thinking, correct me if I'm wrong), what good does that money do to me now?
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited January 2016
    One word communism thanks for that
    I think the prices should be regulated based on that country its presented and minimum wage basis...

So will you be voting for Stalin or Putin? I prefer Mao social capitalism communism were we set prices on a globally aligned scale but devalue freedom in equal parts!

Also when does Canada plan to assert its currency as the global standard to ensure this works I thought your new pm was against this anyway???

Omg can I join the mounted people's police Corp tooooooo????

So excited for the revolution
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • DeeJay
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Andrew wrote: »
    DeeJay wrote: »
    Crystal prices based on minimum wage, huh?

Come on man, you gotta understand. He's got child support to pay but instead he blew off hundreds of dollars on a mobile game instead. Can't you sympathize?
    Me to man exactly what in saying I've got child support to pay to...It's totally insane eh?

Oh, agree. I actually think that we need to take things a step further. I say we start with the minimum wage of the area, then make further deductions for individuals based on things like alimony, child support, charitable donations, number of dependents, etc, and come up with the a personalized crystal price factor for each person based on their personal situation. You just have to provide this information every year to EA so that they can input it in their records and make the appropriate adjustment.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Deejay is on board the sarcasm train too -waves- this is gonna be fun ride
  • I agree man that would be best!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    8edd5023dc31418eba67f7180e1a6b24b8ec336fe045f0da45bf66a45404423c.jpg
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    Deejay is on board the sarcasm train too -waves- this is gonna be fun ride

All fun things must come to an end. :(
    But seriously, noted and we'll see what the future holds.
    FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.