tournaments are lame, but need some more to pop up

do we know when we are getting any more tournaments, so we can farm some of the rogue one characters.

game gets a bit flat when theirs no events on.

Replies

• Please no more tournament until they fix the structure lol
  • yeah i agree thats whats lame, but they need to keep something going to stop the game from being boring
  • Tourneys were free, a bit of fun and just the credits and omegas were decent rewards. Rather than just sit out, those that weren't happy just whinged and whinged until they were pulled.
    Thanks for that.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Nobody whinged at leadt none of the US players. Just saying.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Its awesome you can speak for the whole of the United States... you must be very important
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Its awesome you can speak for the whole of the United States... you must be very important

Pretty sure he was commenting on the spelling only, it was a bit tongue in cheek.
  • Krennic and death trooper event is coming
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Soon....

But we don't know how/if /when they are going to change
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

"Whinging" isn't a word that is used in the US, brohan. It was a joke. Chill. In the US it's "whining", only British "whing".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • The only real problem with tournaments was the time suck and the cheating. As to it taking a lot of time, fine, don't spend it if you don't want to and you can still get good rewards. The cheating however was a genuine issue of fairness. I enjoyed the tournaments, but don't want to see another until that is addressed.
  • The only real problem with tournaments was the time suck and the cheating. As to it taking a lot of time, fine, don't spend it if you don't want to and you can still get good rewards. The cheating however was a genuine issue of fairness. I enjoyed the tournaments, but don't want to see another until that is addressed.

Yup, its better not having them instead of letting cheaters win them like candy
  • No, no more tourneys. I'd love to level up Tie Advanced but the mechanics/cheaters/whales make them almost unplayable right now.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."

they always find a way to cheat/hack but i know what you mean.

yeah krennic event starts soon. has there been any more info on that event? like are krennic and death trooper being made available