Tank raid bug

Hello, I don't have the means to post images on here but I just wanted to raise 2 issues with general grievous in phase 1 of tank raid.

1. He is using his baleful laugh ability despite the cool down still being at 3, this makes it incredibly difficult to play the phase due to the fact that he continuously calls the supports and adds debuffs despite not supposedly being able to (due to the cooldown being at least 3 at times it was done at 5 on this ability)

2. He was gaining his tactical manoeuvring ability despite having buff immunity placed upon him ( it does not state this can not be stopped with this)

Replies

• Hi,

On the 1st point, it's not a bug. GG gains Tactical Maneuvering every seventh time that he takes damage and reset his cooldowns and those of the other ally that receives 100% TM.

On the 2nd point, I realized GG gains Tactical Maneuvering if I apply immunity buff in that moment (on the 7th hit). If it's applied before, he never gains it. I'd like to know about this point too.
  • General previous is not immune to daze in the description, yet he seems immune to daze. Please fix it, either in description or in being able to be dazed
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    General previous is not immune to daze in the description, yet he seems immune to daze. Please fix it, either in description or in being able to be dazed

Daze would do nothing against General Grevoius even if it could land. It would only count as making him debuffed.

Daze stops counter attacks, assist calls and TM gain.
    GG doesn't counter attack.
    B2 and ig100 don't perform assist calls.
    GG description states that his TM gain effects cannot be prevented.
  • GeheNNa wrote: »
    On the 2nd point, I realized GG gains Tactical Maneuvering if I apply immunity buff in that moment (on the 7th hit). If it's applied before, he never gains it. I'd like to know about this point too.

This would be the only thing we need clarification from @CG_Kozispoon on
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    GeheNNa wrote: »

This would be the only thing we need clarification from @CG_Kozispoon on

Don't think this is a bug with the raid but an inconsistently with the order of operations for applying buff immunity.

For JKA Damage happens first then Buff immunity is applied.

Similar thing will happen vs Savage. If JKA lands buff immunity on him with basic Savage will still get offense and defense up.

The following characters apply buff immunity after damage
    • Cassian
    • Krennic
    • FOTP
    • JKA
    • NS Initiate

The following characters apply buff immunity before damage (note B2 is the only one that states that it is applied before damage)
    • B2
    • TFP