best counter assist team?

I'm curentlly working on a counter assist team. But the opinions on what 5 toons to use seem to differ allot per person. What do you guys think is the best counter assist team?

I am lvl 60 and got 5* fives (almost 6*), 5* lumi (almost 6*), 6* sids, 6* phasma, 3* dooku (almost 4, working on him), 4* Kylo (almost 5*) and 4* poggle (not really counter assist but got him in a bronzium pack so i'll list him anyway)

Replies

• Idk if it's only f2p heroes u want, but I would say don't overlook Aayla Secura..just saying.. Put her with QGJ and/or IGD and it's a deadly combo

Dooku was good in last meta (up to 60).. This meta he is average.. But next meta, if they don't tweak it too much he will be a game changer again (at level 80)

If u r looking for a PvP team, don't waste time with a healer.. Go pure hyper speed dps with some counters if u like.

Phasma, QGJ, GS, Aayla and 5555.. That would/could be interesting and slightly different than the average.. U could replace Phasma with Dooku as leader to get an extra counter hero.. Prolly is a weaker option considering he's not 7* yet in your collection
  • Thats a goo
    Idk if it's only f2p heroes u want, but I would say don't overlook Aayla Secura..just saying.. Put her with QGJ and/or IGD and it's a deadly combo

Dooku was good in last meta (up to 60).. This meta he is average.. But next meta, if they don't tweak it too much he will be a game changer again (at level 80)

If u r looking for a PvP team, don't waste time with a healer.. Go pure hyper speed dps with some counters if u like.

Phasma, QGJ, GS, Aayla and 5555.. That would/could be interesting and slightly different than the average.. U could replace Phasma with Dooku as leader to get an extra counter hero.. Prolly is a weaker option considering he's not 7* yet in your collection

Solid reply, thanks! Unfortunatly, I'm purely free to play (ok maybe except maybe 5 euros a month or something). So no Aayla for me unfortunatly. I've seen that fives getting some buffs at 80 too on star wars cantina site. So i hope he is getting some clone allies in the future. I could make a team with Phasma, QGJ, Fives and 2 others. Could farm GS but hes only 2 or 3 on my squad, so will take ages to star up I guess? Same kinda goes for GQJ i guess, but then I got a goal for the future!
  • Ima Gun Din gives your whole squad counter if in the lead. Go for Phasma if you want assists.

Dooku is obviously the king of counter.