GW Shipments... who next?

I already 7* Lumi and Phasma. But not sure who to go after next. If there's a toon I should consider to help me with regular missions (cantina/LS/DS) or challenges or enhance GW experience. Or just go in and unlock characters I don't have (gotta collect 'em all) just for fun.

Thoughts?

TIA

Replies

• Poggle is really good since he has the offense up boost. Helps out every mode.

Resistance Pilot is a big hitter so he's someone I would say is worth considering putting a priority on.
  • I went for Poggle. His buffs help, 2 shards to 6 star, will stop then as the consensus here seems to be that outside of his buffs, he doesn't have much of a utility. I might go for 86 next, just for fun as I already have 88 on the way to 7 stars and will most probably be getting 47 from Arena shipments next.
  • Thanks guys. I'll probably go after Poggle first. Then the Resistance pilot. After that, it'll be free-for-all on the other toons. :)
  • I would recommend IG-86. He is really good even without other droids and he might be the fastest farm in the game. You can get him in GW shipments, in a cantina battle, and in a couple LS/DS missions.
  • Leaky wrote: »
    I would recommend IG-86. He is really good even without other droids and he might be the fastest farm in the game. You can get him in GW shipments, in a cantina battle, and in a couple LS/DS missions.

Dies really fast. Doesn't do enough damage to compensate dying that fast when working without other droids unlike 88. Poggle offense up works with all allies, doesn't matter if he dies as soon as he spreads his gifts around, haha.
  • Poggle then Teebo
  • Thanks. It take longer now to obtain them with the crystal refreshes. But at least I have an idea of where to focus the credit use.
  • I am in your same position, 7*phasma and lumi. Poggle seems only good with droid team, otherwise QGJ can give me offense up.

Poggle would be sick like
    Sid leader
    Poe,poggle,ig86,ig88

Anyway, i think ill either go with resistance pilot or simply hang onto my GW stuff for when they put a new character in GW shipments.

• puppyCasey wrote: »
    I am in your same position, 7*phasma and lumi. Poggle seems only good with droid team, otherwise QGJ can give me offense up.

Poggle would be sick like
    Sid leader
    Poe,poggle,ig86,ig88

Anyway, i think ill either go with resistance pilot or simply hang onto my GW stuff for when they put a new character in GW shipments.

Thats my team actually. Been as high as 17 with it. Haven't dropped out of the top 50, but its a matter of whos Poe goes first at this level.
  • I went for Poggle. His buffs help, 2 shards to 6 star, will stop then as the consensus here seems to be that outside of his buffs, he doesn't have much of a utility. I might go for 86 next, just for fun as I already have 88 on the way to 7 stars and will most probably be getting 47 from Arena shipments next.
    Kept my Poggle at 6*....decent health at that level, and its nice to have an ability block chance after using his Offense up. That block has won me some close arena matches.
  • My team consists of Barriss, Ahsoka, Sid, Lumi and Rey. I might experiment with Poggle and Rey team up. It might be fun to see how they work.