If you had a choice of new characters added this update

Poe_Dameron_BLK1
205 posts Member
edited January 2016
Would you choose to have them exclusive, who, and how many? I see most say it's Yoda but I think it might be Jedi Luke Skywalker - seems to be a push for Jedi teams especially with QJG being available now
Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!

If you had a choice of new characters added this update 31 votes

Jedi Luke Skywalker
12%
d3gaussPoe_Dameron_BLK1EradicatedTheReal_Mol_Eliza1 4 votes
Jedi Master Yoda
54%
EnigmaticienOtrill143MasterTamiasMizoHarfoushDarth_MaximusajmillerHeezyyyyLukeandrew11620papy72TwistedChaosShadowReaper13JohnnyMakeBelieveKyle_Rain_23Darth_KatsumotoRyanRossiBigG8501 17 votes
Emperor Palpatine
22%
DashAttack27TakKAULICarlosMeetWorldGiranKenorKwynne4444Kamyar 7 votes
Snoke
9%
Will_CocishugexDengarShenzor 3 votes

Replies

• Jedi Master Yoda
    Emperor Palpatine is already in the game
  • Jedi Luke Skywalker
    ajmiller wrote: »
    Emperor Palpatine is already in the game

not playable though (as a playable char which one would you prefer)
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Where's Jar Jar?
    "that guy's going to be the ****" Seth Rogan in Fan Boys. Lol
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Jedi Luke Skywalker
    Where's Jar Jar?
    "that guy's going to be the ****" Seth Rogan in Fan Boys. Lol

For some reason I could see him being added to the game eventually; the expansion of characters is almost limitless
  • It's probably been brought up before but lets see the Knights of the Old Republic expansion. 20 new characters with 10 each for light/dark and of those 10, 5 would be force users and 5 non force users.

Dark Force Users
    Darth Malak
    Darth Treya
    Darth Sion
    Darth Nihilius
    Sith Assasin (non named toon ala JC/JG)

Dark Non Force Users
    Saul Karath
    Calo Nord
    Canderous Ordo
    G0-T0
    Hanharr

Light Force Users:
    Jedi Exile/Meetra Surik
    Bastilla Shan
    Jolee Bindo
    Juhani

Light Side Non Force Users:
    Carth Onasi
    Atton Rand
    Bao-Dur
    Mission Vao
    T3-M4

Now that's only 4 light side force users so that 5th spot is open for debate, also I used obviously the non Jedi versions of the Exile's KOTR2 companions in order to fill out the light sided non force users.

You could have some interesting synergies/combos. Hanharr gives you a dark side wookie, T3 a light side droid. Bastilla's unique ability obviously would be battle meditation while Calo and Atton would fill scoundrel roles. The Jedi Exile could be the Jedi to have non Jedi character synergies as she cut herself off from the force. It's just a lot of creative potential on what I think is still the best Star Wars story in any medium.

And most obviously I left off Revan. You could make him the ultimate pay to get toon, or a Vader-esque achievement shard toon. In my opinion though, Revan should be left alone. He trancends faction imho as he was both Jedi and Sith, and he was also niether.

And if you wanted to go further with SWTOR you could add in Satele Shan, Darth Malgus, Corso Riggs, Vette, etc...

Just my 2 credits