Activating character question

Hi guys, quick question....hypothetically if I have saved 80 shards for boba fett but have not activated him yet, then I buy some chromium packs and get him as a full character would I get the character (full 80 shards worth) or would I get 32 shards (as if I already have the character).

Thanks in advance guys :)

Replies

• Options
    If you haven't activated the character yet, you will get the full character and have 80 shards left over to instantly get him to 5*. I have a few characters who I haven't activated because if this. I don't need another level 1 so I just keep th unaccounted and if I get it in a pack, then it just saved me some shards for some point where I decide/need to level them.
  • Options
    @Mittens Thanks mate, I have been wondering for a while :)
  • Options
    Full character. :)
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for asking/answering this. Was wondering the same thing. I assume it's also true if you're lucky enough to pull someone from a Bronzium?
    I had that happen once, but it wasn't for a character that I had enough shards to activate.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Was wondering that too, thanks that clears something up. There's just one thing I don't understand. I was farming Mace for the last few days and I am at 80/80 shards now.

If I don't activate now (in case there's a Jedi pack) what will happen if I continue to farm shards? Will they overflow, like 85/80 or will they just be lost?
  • Options
    Zeitgeist wrote: »
    Was wondering that too, thanks that clears something up. There's just one thing I don't understand. I was farming Mace for the last few days and I am at 80/80 shards now.

If I don't activate now (in case there's a Jedi pack) what will happen if I continue to farm shards? Will they overflow, like 85/80 or will they just be lost?

They will overflow like 85/80.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    You won't see them unless you go into his screen. The activate screen will only say 80/80 but don't worry, they're still there.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    They will overflow like 85/80.
    Yep. I currently have Jinn sitting at "96/25". :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.