Favorite odd couple?

Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
edited January 2017
There are some nice "unintended" pairs that do or I think could work very well together.

Palp and biggs. Nothing like healing palp and striking someone down with a triple shot in what looks like I move

Boba and anakin. Boba as long as he is not executed is just going to keep feeding JKAs unique with some powerful blows to your enemy (especially under boba lead)

Assaj (z) and b2. He will mow down randomly giving her an incredible speed boost. Any debuff will do but he makes his own tm.

Thoughts on your favorite/or possible odd couples??

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Shore and GK- really great for countering baze.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Capt. Fantastic and Dengar. Mini mine mayhem for some TM loss on the entire opposing team.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    ST and STH. Put the taunt up with crit immunity makes STH actually last in a fight and keep feeding the team TM.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Don't know if this counts as odd, but Leia and SRP make a good pair. Leia can stealth even if SRP isn't taunting, and buff him with crit chance. If Ackbar had been lead, she will call him on stealth, giving his basic a chance to buff. So he is continually reviving while Leia picks everyone off.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Maybe not an odd pair, but leia and old ben's abilities pair extremely well
  • Jka & RG are decent.

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Fives and Leia

He takes dmg while shes stealthed... he counters and slows everything while she takes them out.. awesome pair
  • any pre-taunt with B2... this is super annoying to go against.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    GK and SRP, SRP turns into a much better version of ST Han
  • Scimitar under Home One is a kind of odd pair that works well, since the ship with retribution heals protection after every counter. I had to deal w a Biggs getting 50% protection every time he was hit (and more if he crit), which suuuuuuucked!
  • Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Scimitar under Home One is a kind of odd pair that works well, since the ship with retribution heals protection after every counter. I had to deal w a Biggs getting 50% protection every time he was hit (and more if he crit), which suuuuuuucked!

+1
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    Dengar and Fives almost always clean up at the end of a battle.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Asajj and B2 are both Separatists, it's not that odd.
  • Mace with Poe and Resistance Team. Mace's exposure is irresistible but the % chance is low. He has more targets and his plus his passive will pump the resistance team too. I've done it with them being lowish gear right now (except Mace) -- I just wish Mace's exposure was more reliable as it would make this team semi reliable, maybe fun for a heroic raid.

If you don't want Rey and want to keep it weird throw in Kit Fisto for more Potency.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • CUP and Mob enforcer
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Scimitar under Home One is a kind of odd pair that works well, since the ship with retribution heals protection after every counter. I had to deal w a Biggs getting 50% protection every time he was hit (and more if he crit), which suuuuuuucked!

That is good info. And a very odd couple
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Old ben lead + Rey.
    tumblr_inline_mqh4tkrLST1qz4rgp.gif
    for the fallen meta
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Aero wrote: »
    Asajj and B2 are both Separatists, it's not that odd.

That's true I was just thinking outloud on that one. I don't run assaj.
  • Little bit obsolete now, but in the hey-day of Obi leads the Obi/STH combo was deadly, Obi kept STH alive, STH kept the team going.

Current meta has the Zader/Boba combo.

Interesting old combo that worked surprisingly well together was Nute (L) with zam, jawa scavenger/Dathcha/Nebit.