How many shards do you get for duping a 4* hero

As title. Thanks :)

Replies

• I think its 32
  • Man, so we get only 40% of the shards back. It should be 80 shards!
  • There's always been an imbalance in the number of character shards granted if you already have it. I agree, we should get the full amount of shards.
  • Duping or dumping?..
  • Duping, if you get the same hero again
  • Oh right, yup, 4* - 32 shards. They really need a shard exhange/trade system.
  • Or let you allocate those shards to any character, I think future fight does this with its biometric selector.
  • ZarAzi wrote: »
    Oh right, yup, 4* - 32 shards. They really need a shard exhange/trade system.

Heroes Charge, a very similiar app to this one (and one which apparently is aped off another game) has a wonderful system in place wherein duplicate shards get exchanged for a new currency that goes to a new hero and rotating gear only obtainable there.

Granted, that hero was never changed out in months so anyone that hero is maxed out for anyone that wants him, but then again...that game is virtually dead anyway.

For one just starting out, it may be worth looking into -- especially if they can keep it current with a new hero every few weeks, or at least fresh gear so it never feels like it's yet another spot to ignore on the home screen.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Nice... (im)patiently waiting for such a system to be implemented... :P
  • Baktousai
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Deleted for spam content.
    Post edited by ObbyEcho on