Idea for Anakin's Zeta

Add to his unique:

"Also calls all Jedi allies to assist".

What do you think?

Replies

• Options
    More like "This TM and damage gain can not be prevented and calls all jedi allies below 50% health to assist" His anger is un-shockable.
  • ApocLFC
    94 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Calls attackers on a Unique? Don't think so. He will get a zeta though I'm sure. I think..

"Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated Anakin gains 100% turn meter, and his next attack deals 100% more damage. If Ashoka is present she also gains this bonus."

Easy way to add more synergy with him and Ashoka.
  • Options
    ApocLFC wrote: »
    Calls attackers on a Unique? Don't think so. He will get a zeta though I'm sure. I think..

"Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated Anakin gains 100% turn meter, and his next attack deals 100% more damage. If Ashoka is present she also gains this bonus."

I like that, but they need to fix it so that if he has buff immunity/shock he still gets the damage bonus. Currently I don't think he does. Plus the TM being unpreventable like the Rancor/AAT would be nice, but might be a bit too much of a direct hit to Daze/Shock.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

I like that, but they need to fix it so that if he has buff immunity/shock he still gets the damage bonus. Currently I don't think he does. Plus the TM being unpreventable like the Rancor/AAT would be nice, but might be a bit too much of a direct hit to Daze/Shock.

I'd have to disagree. I believe all characters should have a counter in some way. So I'd be ok with shock still having its effect. I'm pretty sure he still gains the bonus with buff immunity though. So being vulnerable to just 1 character isn't a bad thing imo.
  • Options

I'd have to disagree. I believe all characters should have a counter in some way. So I'd be ok with shock still having its effect. I'm pretty sure he still gains the bonus with buff immunity though. So being vulnerable to just 1 character isn't a bad thing imo.

True, true, although he's a lot less terrifying without the TM gain if he's dazed or shocked. But giving Ahsoka the same TM gain and offense bonus could make them a very nice duo.
  • Options

True, true, although he's a lot less terrifying without the TM gain if he's dazed or shocked. But giving Ahsoka the same TM gain and offense bonus could make them a very nice duo.

Yeah I'm just thinking facing him. I'd like to be able to counter him somehow. If I'm using him then yeah I dont want him to be stopped lol. But I try to look at both sides
  • Options

This is the synergy that I was hoping they would give them back in October. Their synergy definately needs to be relooked at, especially now that krennic is in the game and he gets permanent crit immunity with deathtrooper around, while all she gets with Anakin is a dispellable buff
  • Options

Why not attackers on a unique??I'm confused, is there a contract or smth?

I like your idea too though! Snips becomes much more useful this way (maaaaybe arena viable)!
  • Options
    Add to his unique:

What do you think?

Anakin doesn't need a zeta, many others need it more than him.

Though he should get this ability:
    Unique: I don't like sand
    'If sand is present on the map or enemy team, Jedi Knight Anakin instantly retreats.'
  • Options
    All angry hits are automatic crits, and he gets +50% crit damage and unavoidable.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »
    Add to his unique:

What do you think?

'If sand is present on the map or enemy team, Jedi Knight Anakin instantly retreats.'

Of course he does!He is the chosen one.
    benacrow wrote: »
    All angry hits are automatic crits, and he gets +50% crit damage and unavoidable.

OP...I like it!
  • Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »
    Add to his unique:

What do you think?

Of course he does!He is the chosen one.
    benacrow wrote: »

OP...I like it!

Haha it would make him fun for sure. I currently love Ani and he's so fun to use under Boba lead. Oh when he gets mad, he gets MAD.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind