Krennic and DT are not the end of Chaze

2Next

Replies

• slugbahr wrote: »
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Taco wrote: »
    Tuskens can beat that

Urrorororoororororor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rancor>>>>>cup>>ugnaught>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DT+Krennic

you spelled the first name wrong :wink:

You, sir, get my ' wins the internet ' vote.

Hey! You told me I won the internet the other day
  • Maljr1980 wrote: »
    slugbahr wrote: »
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Taco wrote: »
    Tuskens can beat that

Urrorororoororororor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rancor>>>>>cup>>ugnaught>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DT+Krennic

you spelled the first name wrong :wink:

You, sir, get my ' wins the internet ' vote.

Hey! You told me I won the internet the other day

The internet is always evolving - you won that particular internet.
  • UltimaRatio84
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2017

I can see a Rex coming back, along with Chaze and Wiggs.

Rex is not stopping my current Empire team, not even on a zQGJ and fast Yoda team, can't see how that would change with a stronger Empire team....
    Post edited by UltimaRatio84 on
  • Well I have a nice g10 4* Shore, so no rebels gonna be killing my DT and krennic before they go lol. I think this is going to be the end of wiggs in arena on every shard, not just p2p/whale heavy ones
  • Ky10Ren wrote: »
    Well I have a nice g10 4* Shore, so no rebels gonna be killing my DT and krennic before they go lol. I think this is going to be the end of wiggs in arena on every shard, not just p2p/whale heavy ones

Is that really a good thing though? What are we poor souls supposed to do now. I already get destroyed by empire squads, even without shore.

Time for a new account lol.

• I can see a Rex coming back, along with Chaze and Wiggs.

Rex is not stopping my current Empire team, not even on a zGGJ and fast yoda team, can't see how that would change with a stronger Empire team....

A faster Rebel team with a faster TFP certainly will and does (check on my video earlier in this thread). But, you're right, unless Rex can get FAF (lol), he's not gonna help much. One way to have him help is non-lead, along with Chirrut. Wiggs lead with fast TFP. You'd still need to get Chirrut as fast as TFP, and both would need to be faster than opposing team.

SnakesOnAPlane

• I can see a Rex coming back, along with Chaze and Wiggs.

Rex is not stopping my current Empire team, not even on a zGGJ and fast yoda team, can't see how that would change with a stronger Empire team....

A faster Rebel team with a faster TFP certainly will and does (check on my video earlier in this thread). But, you're right, unless Rex can get FAF (lol), he's not gonna help much. One way to have him help is non-lead, along with Chirrut. Wiggs lead with fast TFP. You'd still need to get Chirrut as fast as TFP, and both would need to be faster than opposing team.

I was only talking about Rex, since people sometimes argue that any one (or even a mix) of the chars I mentioned is a show-stopper for Empire, which IMO is not the case, but maybe that's because I run B2.

On AI defense Empire squads can be beat just as easy as any other team of course.

Nice vid btw!
  • Hk 47, Ig88, Jawa engineer, Ig100, Death Trooper and it's a done deal. There's not much you can do against this.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • JinSaotome wrote: »
    Hk 47, Ig88, Jawa engineer, Ig100, Death Trooper and it's a done deal. There's not much you can do against this.

Except bring stun solo in old school style and stun JE, then that team has nothing.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • benacrow wrote: »
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    Hk 47, Ig88, Jawa engineer, Ig100, Death Trooper and it's a done deal. There's not much you can do against this.

Except bring stun solo in old school style and stun JE, then that team has nothing.

HAHA! Yeup, done.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    JinSaotome wrote: »

Daze, Shock, Crit Immunity (krennic has Crit immunity as long as DT is alive)

Facing an opposing DT/Krennic combo the opposing DT will go before your DT, could even jump in and move after the first AoE attack.