What is the fastest way to 7 star Darth Vader

? As title says.

Replies

• Fleet shipments and or shard shop. That's how I did it.
  • I don't know if the achievements have changed, but it used to be you could only 6* Vader by doing the achievements. Now, with Vader in the ship shipments, you can get shards there. My Vader is only about 6.5* and I have been playing for a year.

So here's the strategy if this is your focus:
    1. Look at all the game achievements (home screen in the Cantina, left side, bottom button). Focus on those. Generally, you get Vader shards by completing each level of regular and hard nodes for light and dark side battles.
    2. Save your ship shipments and buy Vader shards with the ship currency you get from your ship battle ranking
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick!" Theodore Roosevelt. "You know that's right!" Rey
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sacrifice progress towards ships, which is the path to zetas.... and make sure you have enough to buy them from ship store.

Again sacrifice focused efforts to make progress, pick achievements you can complete quickly.....

Sacrifice new toons and make sure your shard shop is full of tokens for when he pops up....

Those are the methods to get him, pick your poison. Fast is a relative term, he's not really farmable so this is what we got.
  • I forgot about the shard shop. I've been to focused on a shiny new robot to see the other options :p
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick!" Theodore Roosevelt. "You know that's right!" Rey
    107 posts Member
    Hope and pray dude. It took me a year to do that. The shard shop and refreshes helped alot. Also make sure you completing the achievements.
  • 75/100 probably and bought from shard shop and shipments every time i saw him. Playing since August to give you an idea how long it takes. Good luck!
  • You can also pay crystals to refresh shard shop and fleet shipments if DV is not naturally present.
  • 1) Always have 400 fleet tokens held in reserve for when Vader shows up. If you're feeling frisky, have 1200, in case he shows up three refreshes in a row. Spend the rest on ships, or whatever.

2) Finish Galactic War every day, spend the tokens on 7* characters you already own until you have 600 shard shop currency (should take two days) and spend them any time he shows up.

3) Grind out achievements. Work on your Rebels so you can do Emperor's Demise and Military Might when they show up.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.