Reporting issues with cost of energy refill. 2nd costing 100 crystals

So it happened again this morning. On my second energy refill it charged me 100 crystals. I used the 'contact us' button to file a case with ea but noticed the only option that seemed pertinent to this problem was for bugs. Did I read correctly that they don't respond to bug issues? Can anyone tell me if there is a better way to address the energy refill problem with either cg or ea? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• @Joe_Bruin_420

Hi Joe, are you certain it was not a visual bug?
  • Well that's what I would like to have confirmed by either customer or tech support. This morning I was kind of in a zone refreshing cantina and mission energy but I'm fairly sure I was charged. I included the time it happened so hopefully the team can provide some clarification if they respond to these type of issues. It didn't qualify as a missing content or gameplay issue so I placed it under bugs.
  • I thought this was the norm it's happening to me too it goes from 50 to 100 energy my cantina energy jumps from 100 - 200

Is it supposed to increase the more you use it ?
  • Regular energy should be 50 50 100 . . .
    Cantina should be 100 200 . . .
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Ragazzi wrote: »
    I thought this was the norm it's happening to me too it goes from 50 to 100 energy my cantina energy jumps from 100 - 200

Is it supposed to increase the more you use it ?

Yes its supposed to increase the only difference is for regular engery it goes 50 - 50 -100
  • Ahhh that's what happened! I was sure I only refilled normal energy once so was thinking why was it now costing 100 for a second refill? I assumed I had already refilled twice .... That's derailed my schedule a bit
  • Related issue - sometimes if you refill and hit the Sim button too quickly, your energy won't have refilled yet and the pop-up will come back saying that you are out of energy, and that you can refill for X crystals.

However, it will report the previous refill's crystal cost, not the new one. So sometimes it might say 50 when it should say 100. Don't worry though, it charges 100.