Looking for shardmates: Berndt,Fluffhead,Robbstar,kouros,Scary Terry,NSCJediMaster,Tigore,The Kaiser

Prev13
Hey, just want to see if any of you are here on forums. Having fun with everyone constantly battling for top 5...

Replies

• I'm in this shard
  • Hey, what's your in-game name?
  • Umakoth. You?
  • Oh yeah, sweet. I am Maldoran. Was hoping someone will be here.
  • Cool. Is your guild doing hAAT? I see it's a highly ranked guild.
  • Yeah we are. Are you doing hAAT? Also when is your arena payout, I can stay out of your way unless it's the same time lol..
  • The_Garbage_Will_Do
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    No we're not. You'll probably be the first one on our shard with kanobie. My payout was about 2 hours ago(central time). I would guess nobody has the same time as me. I don't ever seem to have any competition for first. Except for maybe fluffhead who doesn't seem to like being anywhere but first all day lol. What's your time? I could probably help you out. I can beat everybody but tigore pretty easily. And you can beat my team real easy I would guess.
    Post edited by The_Garbage_Will_Do on
  • I think there is 2 other that are doin heroic. Tigore and NSCJediMaster but not sure how long. Kenobi is a grind but I've been saving gear for ages. Haha yeah, fluffhead really doesn't like to be anything but first. I think Berndt is the only one that has same time payout. We are 4pm GMT. I kind of settled for second as I can't beat fluffhead ATM. That deathtrooper is a beast. Can't believe he spend all that money on it though. Then again if he's happy with it then why not. Plus my mods suck lol Are you gonna Zeta anyone soon?
  • Yeah we'll see what happens when people start getting him. Well if I understand GMT right my payout would be 11pm GMT so I wouldn't be able to unseat fluffhead for you. I'd fall too far and I don't want to have to buy two refreshes a day. The death trooper was a problem for me too when he first got it. He used to have him modded with almost 60k protection, that plus his baze were basically a constant double auto taunt when he used his zeta maul. That maul he had would almost single handedly wipe my team if he stayed in stealth. But my team beats the zeta vaders easily. I'm still a ways away from have the ships to do the challenge, I have 3 5* 4 ships that are close to 5* and have to decide what the easiest 8th ship to 5* would be. It's slow going though my ship shard is tough, I can't even crack the top 500.
  • That's all good I wouldnt worry. Don't have anyone left to farm from arena shop and crystal difference in top 3 isn't that different. The Zeta Maul was frustrating but Vader just crunches through him. On defence though any tenacity up character like your Rex or even Chirrut are great against Zader. I am sure you can go through me really easy. But I chose him as he can solo the whole Rancor raid and can get about 1-1.5m in P3 of AAT as well. Just a great Zeta IMHO.I didn't think it's gonna change the game as much but truly zetas are amazing. You go and get that challenge as soon as you can;) I am between 100-200 everyday and spend all my currency on Zeta and Slave 1. Is anyone from our arena shard on your ship shard? I've seen pretty much everyone from top 10 on mine. Robbstar is doin really well actually, he is usually in top 10 in ships.
  • Yup, were in the same ship shard too. Those teams in the top 50 are crazy! I've spent most of my currency to 7* rex and unlock slave one. Haven't spent any on zetas just the ships that show up the most so that i can star them up for the zeta challenge. I could get there pretty quick if I spent some cash and bought ship packs, but I figured I did pretty well in squad area being F2P. why not ships too? Well that idea isn't working too well for me right now lol. Rex is great against zader helps that i've got him at 249 speed too, just wish he was better on deffence, i've never gone against a rex who uses his team tenacity up first turn so assume mine doesn't either, thats what makes all the difference.
  • That depends how tfp opens. Because it's usually quicker than Rex. I open with his basic and pray he doesn't crit for the tenacity down. If he doesn't Rex uses his 2nd attack and if he does then Rex cleanses and I am srewed
  • Usually I can scrape through due to boba being badass. I haven't spent a penny on ships and will not until new content is released. It's so bugged and doesn't work as intended so it will be patch heavily I imagine. Also it's been true in the past that best is to wait a while. When Ships came out I stopped farming all characters and everything went on ship shards so I can 3* the Zeta challenge. Man I have to say farming those zetas is a nightmare. It's like 2 a week and you'd be happy!
  • You are doin amazing for being f2p!!
  • What's your next big project ships excluded?? Are you guys doin Heroic rancor?
  • My guild does heroic rancor, i'm sitting at 40/100 on han. It's a well organized guild unlike the first one I was in(random raid times and very lax reqirments) and I don't think were too far away from hAAT. Currently i'm working on AAT teams. farming shards for jedi and jawas. Once i have the ships to do zeta challenge I need to 7* 86 and dathcha. As far as gear right now i'm 45/50 on my last piece of gear to get boba to 11, I guess after that ill start gearing up my jedi. For what I'll do once I start getting zetas im not sure. I dont have any toons at a high lvl that have zeta abilities except boba. I might do Finn, ive got all the resistance 7* except trooper, just need to gear em up. What are you working on?
  • I am finishing B2 ATM and after I think I will do Kylo as he looks amazing even without Zeta. Especially now when everyone runs Zader plus I think there will be more of him as I've noticed few people in our shard is gearing empire to max. I need to do the last Tear of speed mod challenge so gearing up my resistance as well. Are you sure about jawas for AAT?! No one in our guild is running them as they have to be pretty much maxed out with great mods to perform well. A little tip for your P1 hAAT is running boba as a lead. Or Aaylaif you have her already. They are both amazing.
  • Just nebit and JE to use with 47,88, and 86 on p2. I want to get the others to 5* for the mod challenge. I need B2 real bad too but I'm stuck working on anakin. Not looking forward to more toons being added 16 energy cantina battles, takes forever even with 2 refreshes. Thanks for the tip about boba. Just got him to 11, the stats on his gear to get to 12 are awesome!!! 6 speed, 10% potency!
  • Yeah boba is a beast, shame about his Zeta though, could be a bit more I think. Oh okay, yeah that's cool team for P2. And resistance is good as well once you Zeta Finn.
  • I started farming B2 just cause of you guys with Rex in your team lol. But yeah I know what you mean! I need mods so bad but there is so many toons to farm. So indecisive haha
  • He's gonna be real useful against z-maul lead sith team that are sure to start poping up soon with the update.
  • Are you gonna invest in any of these new or old Sith?
  • Not the new ones. Being f2p I won't have access to them for a few months. Unless the are useable at 3*. I saw a video of someone using the old ones and it seemed very good. I think maul is going to become one of the main leaders in arena. I'll start farming sith if they turn out to be as good as they look. We'll see over the next few weeks as people start to use them. P.S. I'm now 1 ship away from zeta challenge!
  • True, I am not spending anything either especially when they are all farmable. And 2999 for 5 shards of nihilus is sacrilege! Very nice!! What's your lineup in ship and what are you gonna use?
  • Got my last ship to 5*. All I need now are the credits for the capital ship. Should be able to start getting zetas tomorrow. My 5* are wedge, Biggs, JC, Asoka, fives, and the 3 genosions. My arena team in wedge, Biggs, JC, boba, fives, Rex, Asoka, and tie fighter. Hopefully I'll be able to beat the zeta challenge, probably won't 3* but that will be fine for now. What's your team.
  • Hey. Sweet man! Good luck! Just a lil tip when you going for the challenge, kill the opposing JC,s first! Definitely the op in that particular match. It took me about 2 hours and 30 tries to 3* it lol. I run Vader,boba,Ashoka,Biggs and TFP. Wedge,JC and Poe in reserve. Finally I'll have my GK on Thursday. Wondering if he will help in arena by any measure.
  • My team didn't have any problem with GK. How's he against the vaders?
  • Still can't defeat them. Their mods are way better then mine. But should have Rex soon which will change the battles. I love him though. Great toon!
  • Fluffhead is a great name! I am not in this shard though
  • When's Jon snows payout?