Help me get EP!

Luuuuke1717
81 posts Member
edited January 2017
Palp!!!! So palp comes again in march...yes! As I am less than a month into this game I missed both palp events, as I entered the game I wanted a empire team. But to get an empire team you need rebels.

So current arena team
STh (L) 4*
Biggs 4*
Luke 3*
Rg 2* (3 shards away from promotion)
Genosian soldier 4*

So any chance I can get 5 5* rebels by march? I think yes...but who should I get?
In my opinion
STh (duh)
Biggs (duh)
AA (will farm after STh)
Luke?
Leia?
Who else?

Thanks!
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    No one?
  • Options
    Wedge from cantina whenever you get there. Lando is a much better option than Luke or Leia and you can farm him while getting the other rebels. Lando and Han are excellent toons as they are useful for pvp, emperor, and credit heist.

Also, the event is gonna happen every other month or so. I wouldn't waste resources on Luke or Leia as you will regret it as they have little use at higher levels.
  • Options
    Wedge from cantina whenever you get there. Lando is a much better option than Luke or Leia and you can farm him while getting the other rebels. Lando and Han are excellent toons as they are useful for pvp, emperor, and credit heist.

Also, the event is gonna happen every other month or so. I wouldn't waste resources on Luke or Leia as you will regret it as they have little use at higher levels.

Ok thanks! So
    AA
    STh
    Biggs
    Wedge
    Lando

Seems good to me! Anyone know what battle wedge and lando are on?
  • Appo2619
    72 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Well-My team was: Leia/Biggs/Wedge/sth/Hoth rebel scout :)
    How many shards do you have/need to promote Han? Because if you have him 5*ed I would focus on Leia...From GW Biggs. Luke-hmm...I don't know if he is enough-I autoed the last event with my team within 5 minutes so I don't know how difficult it was-I don't know if you manage to unlock palpi with your combi but I don't think so-You don't have Lando or wedge which are two essential toons...

You have one month left
    -Han(easy to promote him in time)
    -Biggs(deto)
    -Luke(as said-I don't know how good he is...farmable through cantina but if you have a bad rng phase....perhaps to choose Hrscout and farm lando instead(for the future)
    -Leia(I think you can unlock her with 50 shards=3*... Theoretically possible but I can't imagine that to get her to 5* in time-I don't know your current arena rank-.-)
    -Yeah...Perhaps AA but you have to farm Han and Leia-So it is unlikely that you get him in time
    -You should farm wedge which is farmable through fleet shipments and cantina

All in all: I don't think that you can unlock him at this time-I don't want to be rude-Take your time to build a proper rebel team and than you will be able to unlock him :) And the event is now a regular event :)

But if you want to test him, I could send you my ally code:)
  • Options

Leia is a waste?! Every team on my shard has Leia......
  • Options

Ok thanks! So
    AA
    STh
    Biggs
    Wedge
    Lando

Lando: Stage 1 cantina
    Wedge: uhm stage 6 cantina
  • Options

Ok thanks! So
    AA
    STh
    Biggs
    Wedge
    Lando

Lando is on Cantina node 1E. You should be able to start that farm immediately. Wedge you will have to wait on, since he is on Cantina node 6F. You can't farm them both at the same time, sadly (well you can, but that's a bad idea).

If you goal is MUST HAVE five 5* Rebels to try for Emperor as soon as possible, then I think this is your fastest course:
    • Arena: St Han (duh)
    • Arena: AA (after 5* St Han)
    • GW: Biggs (duh)
    • Cantina: Luke (battle 1B or 5A ... 1B is better for faster shard collection)
    • C Shipments: HR Scout

You can get Palpenstein with this squad. No, it is not the most powerful squad, but it works and you are already on your way there with Luke, St Han, Biggs. Lando is much more versatile than Luke so is the better farm, but you can only do one Cantina node at a time. Wedge partners extremely well with Biggs and so outclasses Luke, but again you can't do them all at once. If you stay at it long enough, you will probably find Luke (and HR Scout as well) sitting on your bench after a while because there just isn't room for him in your Rebel squad with so many other options out there, but if your primary goal is to unlock Palps, he will fill that role nicely.

Incidentally, HR Scout shines in the Military Might event against all the Empire baddies. That event happens once in a blue moon.
  • Options
    Thanks for all advice!

Ok thanks! So
    AA
    STh
    Biggs
    Wedge
    Lando

Lando is on Cantina node 1E. You should be able to start that farm immediately. Wedge you will have to wait on, since he is on Cantina node 6F. You can't farm them both at the same time, sadly (well you can, but that's a bad idea).

If you goal is MUST HAVE five 5* Rebels to try for Emperor as soon as possible, then I think this is your fastest course:
    • Arena: St Han (duh)
    • Arena: AA (after 5* St Han)
    • GW: Biggs (duh)
    • Cantina: Luke (battle 1B or 5A ... 1B is better for faster shard collection)
    • C Shipments: HR Scout

You can get Palpenstein with this squad. No, it is not the most powerful squad, but it works and you are already on your way there with Luke, St Han, Biggs. Lando is much more versatile than Luke so is the better farm, but you can only do one Cantina node at a time. Wedge partners extremely well with Biggs and so outclasses Luke, but again you can't do them all at once. If you stay at it long enough, you will probably find Luke (and HR Scout as well) sitting on your bench after a while because there just isn't room for him in your Rebel squad with so many other options out there, but if your primary goal is to unlock Palps, he will fill that role nicely.

Incidentally, HR Scout shines in the Military Might event against all the Empire baddies. That event happens once in a blue moon.
    Not necessarily need him this event now that every other month. So quickest route you described (thanks!) and wedge seems quite far off!
  • Options
    Leia's a pretty solid damage dealer. Lacking many piece of raid gear, she still can put out half a million dmg in raids, and bomb enemies in arena (though AI's not too good with her, I put Pappy in in place of her since I know the AI likes to open with his AoE and land the stuns.)
  • Options
    Leia's a pretty solid damage dealer. Lacking many piece of raid gear, she still can put out half a million dmg in raids, and bomb enemies in arena (though AI's not too good with her, I put Pappy in in place of her since I know the AI likes to open with his AoE and land the stuns.)

+1
  • Options
    i can't help with what to add as i'm still trying myself. i unlocked him last time with both rebel hoth toon sth luke and lobot. i couldn't get tier 6 done. gonna hope to be able to get that done next event as i'm working on AA. but i HATE rebels and it's all i can do to keep farming them. id much rather use my resources elsewhere. once i 7* him they can sit and rot at the bottom of my list. i never have used them except in the emperor event
  • Options
    Lando is the key. If you get him high enough. He saved my life
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    It comes every other month now, so don't sweat it. If you are at a point where you can't get awedge easily and are done with Lando, don't overlook pathfinder. Tankier than ST Han at same gear level, gives AoE offense down, and constantly revives himself.
  • Options
    i'll be making my next attempt with AA STH the 2 hoth soilders and luke or lobot.....i don't have a wedge or a lando nor do i want them and don't want pathfinder either. if i can't 7* him with what i have forget it
  • Options
    I was like you and in a big rush to get EP. I farmed HRScout and Luke because they were super fast. By the time I had enough to 7* him, I had better characters available. I never use HRScout or Luke on any level. With resources being scarce, focus on the better characters, even if you have to wait another 2 months. Wedge, Biggs, and Lando are outstanding. Leia, AA, and STH are all useful in several areas.
  • Options
    i do just fine with leaving the rebels in the closet. i've only ever used them for the emperor's event and i'm sure after i 7* him or if i do i will never touch them again.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    It comes every other month now, so don't sweat it. If you are at a point where you can't get awedge easily and are done with Lando, don't overlook pathfinder. Tankier than ST Han at same gear level, gives AoE offense down, and constantly revives himself.

Ok, I'll look into him!
  • Options
    dglace1 wrote: »
    I was like you and in a big rush to get EP. I farmed HRScout and Luke because they were super fast. By the time I had enough to 7* him, I had better characters available. I never use HRScout or Luke on any level. With resources being scarce, focus on the better characters, even if you have to wait another 2 months. Wedge, Biggs, and Lando are outstanding. Leia, AA, and STH are all useful in several areas.
    Ok thanks! I'm leaving Luke in dust....

spotremix wrote: »
    i do just fine with leaving the rebels in the closet. i've only ever used them for the emperor's event and i'm sure after i 7* him or if i do i will never touch them again.

I want empire too!
  • Options
    Lando should be early on the list. I missed that boat early on and took a beating in arena for a spell over it.
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Let me put it to you this way: I started playing in mid November 2016, the Palp event started December 23rd and I managed to get 5* Palpatine. So yes you can do it, but it won't be pretty or easy.

My squad was:
    AA (lead)
    Lando (maybe Lando was lead. Can't remember)
    HRScout
    Luke
    Biggs

Luke and HRScout were desperation moves, the only people I could get to 5* in time (I found out about the event right around December 13th).

All were 5*,character level 58 and only HRScout was gear 7, the rest were gear 6. It was brutal, took me dozens of tries. Since it ended I vowed to focus all my energy on being ready for the next one, so I've got Wiggs, AA, Lando and STHan either at 7* or close to it in preparation.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    If you have the wiggs combo you should breeze it no matter who else you have I had them two AA to clear Leia and hoth scout would recommend at least hear level 7 maybe 8 the event is not hard.
  • Options
    I was able to get EP at 7* using Lando, SRP, HRSc, Biggs and K-2SO.

Lando:G8, SRP:G7, HRSC:G8, Biggs:G8, K2:G8

Took a few tries, but not too many. This was by far the fastest farm route for me.

If I were you, I'd work on Lando in Cantina nodes (He makes life easy in almost every aspect of the game, especially Scoundrel events).

I'd get HRSc from Cantina Store (He's a lot better toon than he gets credit for, He makes GW a lot easier with his TM boost on his basic). He's also fairly easy to gear.

Keep working on STH in Arena Store. Don't bother with Leia or AA until you have STH at 7*.

Keep working on Biggs from GW Store.

After you get Lando to 5*, Start working on SRP from Cantina Nodes. After you get SRP to 5*, take Lando to 6 and alternate between the two until both are 7*. You can also get SRP in the Ship Store, but I don't know that I'd spend ship currency on him.

Wedge is a great toon, but he's a really long farm from his Cantina Node and isn't necessary to get Palpatine

Lando is the key. Prioritize leveling and gearing him once you have everyone to G7.

I wouldn't waste anymore resources on Luke ATM.
  • Options
    Thank you for all the responses, let's hope I can do it!
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    you will get him dont worry
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz