Are people seriously going to farm Shore from 9B?

vessaharja
585 posts Member
edited January 2017
And why?

Are people seriously going to farm Shore from 9B? 101 votes

Yes
72%
Syth_HunterSlyGambitMelvilsc7606benacrowFoojSlevinBurgergatormattHanSkywalkerEnkiSmaptyMarkatonaSkykrakerDevinSackfieldRobbeRobbeRobbeYogiAycee1VeschSwasAyetimmcneil79 73 votes
No
27%
Zombie961BoxmintSocceanDantefireKazi2013BradGoodyearDemonLeprech4unDGizGodlikeSerpitKeldodad2my3vessaharjaPRIMENDhoey321JasFonzDanTastix_1AJRSuperstarPrimiceriusThisYeezy 28 votes

Replies

• gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    You have to do 6 hard nodes a day, why not this one?
  • Options
    Yes
    Duh I'm going to. He's no use to me at 5*, plus it's a long as hell grind anyways.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    No
    It's bullsh_t!! Put him in a cantina battle or put Baze/Chirrut there. So F2Ps get some of this glorious gold the P2Ps have been having for so long! Or at least a nerf :cry:
  • Options
    No
    I'm not even that far in battles, already have other farms, already have an empire team (even if not fully geared or even starred) and about to grab krennic and deathtrooper
  • Options
    Yes
    Once once I can 3 star it imma be all over that crap
  • Options
    Would if I could. I need a lot of work on my light side toons to get close. Hopefully the put Krennic and Death Trooper in stage 9 dark side nodes.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Can't farm a level that cannot be completed successfully. I voted no.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Already doing it... long road to 7*
  • Options
    No
    I did all ds battles and am stuck at ls stage 7b hard -.- not that easy with jawas haha .. **** lightside get everything i want and ds always rubbish -.-
  • Options
    No
    Because they can't. They aren't able to beat 9B to be able to farm him. Unless of course you have 5 G11 rebels, then you get the shoretrooper pass. If your main teams are anyone other than rebels, you aren't farming squat. This is a whale exlusive node. Only they have the resources to have a max Rebel team with Baze and Chirrut. Well there are a few others that geared rebels as a main team, but they have no use for shoretrooper.
    Sure they put him in a "farmable" node, but for 90% of us that's not a farmable node and they know it.
  • Options
    Yes
    No, this node is not whale exklusive!

I'm a day one player but didn't spend a penny in this game and was able to 3* this note with f2p toons. No zetas needed only a little luck and a good moddet/geared LS team. So, yes, i will farm him. Maybe i will 7* him before Xmas this year. All you need is patience. ^^
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes if I can complete this node ...
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yes
    If you can 3* it, why wouldn't you? As another poster said, you've got to put your energy into something. I've been farming FOTP for a while now... may as well add Shore to the list.
  • Options
    No, but only because I already have him finished. I would farm him hard if I didn't.
  • Options
    No
    I can't even beat the silly think with mod 11 rebels - silly. Need really fast mobs so I can go first.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    If you can 3 star the node and don't have a 7* Shore then you would be stupid not to.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes. I had 35 shards from the two tournaments. I don't have an auto-taunter. As a F2P this is my best route (I was going to buy the shards with crystals before they stuck him in the node).
  • Options
    I guess if I could actually beat the node, I would.
  • Options
    Yes
    I borrowed a 5* GK from a shard mate and used a Jedi squad of JKA lead, QGJ, Ayala, Mace & Yoda. Jedi are all 7*, G11 but no zetas. Now I'm farming it hard!