Feedback on Lightside 9 Hard Nodes, specifically 9B.

This is meant to be a constructive feedback.

LS hard nodes open at level 81, then Cantina at 83, then DS nodes at 85.

I want to preface this with the following information:
I have been playing this game everyday for over 1 year.
6 Gear 11 Characters
17 Gear 10 Characters
12 Gear 9 Characters and countless others at G7 and G8 that I am still working on.
I have spent a few hundred dollars on this game(Which is more money than I have spent on 4-5 years of call of duty and expansions on Xbox, just showing that I have invested into this one game 5x what I have spent on other 5 year franchises) I am sure I will spend on this game again as well.
I have farmed mods, and I have 5* mods on all my characters.

Even with my deep rosters and large amounts of ally points I still can't unlock characters via tournaments due to the rampant cheating. A part I have just ignored and accepted.

But what I would like to know, is how a veteran player of this game, that is far beyond 85, is not able to beat, let alone 3 star Hard 9A-9D. I appreciate the difficulty, but if I can take my highly geared and leveled toons and destroy cantina and Darkside 9 Hard missions, why is it that I can't beat LS missions? I am not just speaking for myself, there are many many others who are having difficulty on these missions who are grizzled veterans as well. I have borrowed a G11 Max Baze, and a G11 Max General Kenobi and it makes little difference. I have yet been able to find and ally with a Zeta QGJ.

First of all, every character can AOE multiple times. I have matches where I lost half my team before I get to attack. No squad can withstand that amount of damage. I have had 5 AOEs in the first wave alone, which wipes out everyone. At 8-10K per attack toons don't stand up. If I take 5 characters into these missions all g10-g11 with 5* mods, it's not unreasonable to expect to have a pretty high chance to beat this mission, even if I can't 3Star it, I should be able to beat it. It seems that only people who have maxed a certain 4-5 characters can even have a chance. Even with farming hundreds of mods, and buying some in mod shop, I still don't have whale level mods.

Now I have always predominantly used Dark Side Characters for the most part. Now farming a Dark side character can only be done by those with the highest light side characters in the game. I don't have a problem with shoretrooper being on a high end hard node, or even only being one place. My complaint is that the node isn't even accessible to all the high end players. I couldn't unlock Shoretrooper in the tournaments due to rampant cheating, I had to buy shards in shipments to unlock the character, and now only the top couple players can even farm that node.

The Nodes on LS 9 Hard should all be scaled so that a team of modded G10 and G11 characters can at least beast it once every few attempts at the least. As it stands now, I have been trying to defeat those nodes since I was lvl 81. Just in the last few weeks I have attempted 9B like 40 times, trying different teams and results.

I am not a new player complaining that I want something to be easy, I am a long time player who has put in the time and money, who just wants a chance to be able to defeat LS hard 9 missions. A guys posted that he beat it with Chirrut, Baze, Jyn and Cassian, well it looks like someone cheated in 4 tournaments, if I had those 4 characters geared I could beat it too.

These missions need to ease up on the 10K Aoe Parade.

Replies

• Well put I must say but they don't care they have your money and that's all they care about.
    I've been playing since day one and have tried it with ever team comp I can. And like you said the AoE attacks doesn't have a cool down so they just AoE after AoE. So I'm sorry to say you waisted your time writing all of that I wish they'd listen to their fan base. But unless your in one of their picks in certain guilds you'll not get a second look.
  • Wootus
    85 posts Member
    Agreed. It's preposterous. I honestly doubt that they play their own game sometimes. I can't imagine someone approving levels like this.
  • Agreed. The only way I heard of people beating this was with counter Jedi comp with stuns or evasion on evasion leads. 9B **** me off so much that I'm only going back once zeta'd.
  • It's crazy that the DS battles are so much easier. I remember a few of them being cake walks, really. But LS? No hope of getting through... It's bizarre.
  • the answer is clear now. they wanted only the best players to get Shore/baze...
  • This is meant to be a constructive feedback.

LS hard nodes open at level 81, then Cantina at 83, then DS nodes at 85.

I want to preface this with the following information:
    I have been playing this game everyday for over 1 year.
    6 Gear 11 Characters
    17 Gear 10 Characters
    12 Gear 9 Characters and countless others at G7 and G8 that I am still working on.
    I have spent a few hundred dollars on this game(Which is more money than I have spent on 4-5 years of call of duty and expansions on Xbox, just showing that I have invested into this one game 5x what I have spent on other 5 year franchises) I am sure I will spend on this game again as well.
    I have farmed mods, and I have 5* mods on all my characters.

Even with my deep rosters and large amounts of ally points I still can't unlock characters via tournaments due to the rampant cheating. A part I have just ignored and accepted.

But what I would like to know, is how a veteran player of this game, that is far beyond 85, is not able to beat, let alone 3 star Hard 9A-9D. I appreciate the difficulty, but if I can take my highly geared and leveled toons and destroy cantina and Darkside 9 Hard missions, why is it that I can't beat LS missions? I am not just speaking for myself, there are many many others who are having difficulty on these missions who are grizzled veterans as well. I have borrowed a G11 Max Baze, and a G11 Max General Kenobi and it makes little difference. I have yet been able to find and ally with a Zeta QGJ.

First of all, every character can AOE multiple times. I have matches where I lost half my team before I get to attack. No squad can withstand that amount of damage. I have had 5 AOEs in the first wave alone, which wipes out everyone. At 8-10K per attack toons don't stand up. If I take 5 characters into these missions all g10-g11 with 5* mods, it's not unreasonable to expect to have a pretty high chance to beat this mission, even if I can't 3Star it, I should be able to beat it. It seems that only people who have maxed a certain 4-5 characters can even have a chance. Even with farming hundreds of mods, and buying some in mod shop, I still don't have whale level mods.

Now I have always predominantly used Dark Side Characters for the most part. Now farming a Dark side character can only be done by those with the highest light side characters in the game. I don't have a problem with shoretrooper being on a high end hard node, or even only being one place. My complaint is that the node isn't even accessible to all the high end players. I couldn't unlock Shoretrooper in the tournaments due to rampant cheating, I had to buy shards in shipments to unlock the character, and now only the top couple players can even farm that node.

The Nodes on LS 9 Hard should all be scaled so that a team of modded G10 and G11 characters can at least beast it once every few attempts at the least. As it stands now, I have been trying to defeat those nodes since I was lvl 81. Just in the last few weeks I have attempted 9B like 40 times, trying different teams and results.

I am not a new player complaining that I want something to be easy, I am a long time player who has put in the time and money, who just wants a chance to be able to defeat LS hard 9 missions. A guys posted that he beat it with Chirrut, Baze, Jyn and Cassian, well it looks like someone cheated in 4 tournaments, if I had those 4 characters geared I could beat it too.

These missions need to ease up on the 10K Aoe Parade.

I'm having the same problem and I got cheated out of shore trooper also I watched the time limit go down as the tournament ended with me clearly in front with a few thousand to spare and when the resultsun came in I was giving 20 shards in like 4th place pure robbery and as far as LS 9 B it's impossible to beat I have 50k plus power and I'm nearly dead before the last challenge theyou really need to fix this