Please leave any feedback from this event here.
Assault Battle: Forest Moon will be returning soon. As previous, it has the following parameters:
- Unlocks at level 75.
- Two tiers, Tier 1 (Hard), and Tier 2 (Bonus Tier).
- As with Military Might, this event is a series of 8 sequential battles with escalating difficulty, new mechanics, and a special event ability added which can be used strategically to aid in completing the event.
- The required units are any combination of Empire and/or Droids. This means you can mix and match from these however you want, and there are multiple ways to complete the event.
- Rewards include shards of all Ewok units, credits, and gear.
- The event can be replayed one time with no cost each day it runs. Additional attempts can be acquired with crystals.
- Attempts/wins are not shared between tiers. Refreshing Tier 1 does not refresh tier 2, and vice versa.
- There is an associated achievement which awards 10 Darth Vader shards and 5000 Ally Coins. It requires completion of Tier 1
As with other Assault Battles there are unique mechanics to learn, and this event is intended to be a challenge.
Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.