Aayla's stun/assist not working properly

I've noticed that she'll stun a toon on a crit from her basic and then sometimes call an assist, like it should. The problem is that the assist can still be evaded, despite the target being stunned.

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Our team has tested this using the parameters described in this post and cannot reproduce this issue. I was unable to reproduce this. You've mentioned that the assist attack can be "evaded". Please note that while a target is Stunned, that target cannot "Dodge" (Physical Damage) or "Deflect" (Special Damage) but that target can still "Resist" negative status effects that a Physical or Special attack can or have a chance of applying.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • It's rare to see because of the factors involved (need to crit and stun, 30% chance to call assist, and assisting toon needs to be evaded), but I've seen it enough times over the past few months to know it's not an aberration. Next time I see it happen I'll post more details about the circumstances. Thanks for all you do.
  • Just saw it again in GW. They had a phasma lead. Second move of the match, I used aayla's basic on sideous. She stunned him, and then called Ahsoka to assist. Ahsoka's assist was evaded by sideous. Hope you'll look into this some more.
  • Would sidious having his bonus evasion against Jedi play a factor in that circumstance
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Probably, it happens often old ben leads too. Regardless, if he stunned by her basic, then he shouldn't be evading the assist
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I just had this happen to me in GW. Aayla attacked Sidious and stunned him. Called Anakin to assist and Sid dodged the assist while stunned. I took a screenshot but don't know how to upload
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hiya!
    Our team has tested this using the parameters described in this post and cannot reproduce this issue. I was unable to reproduce this. You've mentioned that the assist attack can be "evaded". Please note that while a target is Stunned, that target cannot "Dodge" (Physical Damage) or "Deflect" (Special Damage) but that target can still "Resist" negative status effects that a Physical or Special attack can or have a chance of applying.

I'm surprised you can't reproduce this. It happens all the time. Do one full gw run with aayla and you'll see it at least once if not more, depending on how many dodge leads you face.

This is not new and has been happening for months.

Here is a link to the post I created about this bug in September 2016.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65930/aayla-basic-attack-bugs#latest
  • Hakalugy
    160 posts Member
    edited February 2017
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Here's a video I recorded of this issue occurring.

https://youtu.be/1gQ_W9HEvVU