Man, that wait was brutal- but wait no more! Here are the Game Updates for 2/15/2017
Peace is a lie. This February embrace your passion. Through passion you gain strength. Through strength you gain power, and with that power, the dark side
will rise victorious.
New Sith characters make their way to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes for our Lord of Hunger event. For more information on the event, please see @EA_Jesse event Information post
. For a sneak peek on these new Sith, read on!
- Darth Nihilus- Sith Support that can instantly defeat enemies by draining cooldowns
- Sith Trooper- Sith Tank who Taunts and ignores enemy Protection
- Sith Assassin- Elusive Sith Attacker with Stealth synergy
- Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle
Durable First Order Support with unparalleled ability to manipulate allied Turn Meter
Captain Phasma Rework
- Moraband Sith Temple
- Jedi Knight Sentinel (PVE)
She’s a tad late (detour to the trash chute perhaps?), but Captain Phasma is finally here to round off the updates to the First Order faction. Phasma's VICTORY MARCH ability will now be prioritized over other abilities while under AI control. We have also expanded her Zeta ability, FIRE AT WILL, which now grants First Order allies Advantage for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and prevents them from being Critically Hit while they have Advantage, in addition to previous bonuses.
- VICTORY MARCH ability will now prioritize Victory March over other abilities while under AI control.
- FIRE AT WILL, Zeta grants First Order allies Advantage for 2 turns at the start of each encounter, and prevents them from being Critically Hit while they have Advantage.
Revisit your First Order squad today!
SITH FACTION PASS
Basic: Hindering Press
- Can now debuff non-Jedi, and chance to debuff Jedi is increased.
- Omega: Can't be Countered in addition to +15% Damage.
Special: Force Lightning
- Chance to debuff increased.
- Omega: 50% chance to inflict Shock in addition to +15% Damage.
- Damage increased.
Unique: Flawless Riposte
- ZETA: Count Dooku gains Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn and recovers 10% Protection whenever he counterattacks.
Leader: Dancing Shadows
- ZETA update: The Stealth and Turn Meter from this ability now ignores Taunting allies.
- Ignoring Defense no longer prevents Critical Hits.
- Omega: Now doubles chance to ignore Defense if target is debuffed.
- Damage increased.
Special: Demoralizing Blows
- Omega: Now Inflicts Expose in addition to previous bonus.
- Damage increased.
Leader: Unlimited Power
- Omega: +1% Critical Chance, +10% Critical Damage, Sith allies gain 2% Offense until the end of battle when they score a Critical Hit.
Basic: Terrifying Swing
- Omega: +15% Damage in addition to +15% Ability Block Chance
- Damage increased.
Special: Force Crush
Basic: Staggering Blow
- Now always has 50% chance to inflict Offense Down, doubled on Crit.
- Damage increased.
- Omega: Deal massive damage if the target has 50% Health or below, in addition to previous bonus
Leader: Pain is Weakness
- Changed to % Defense. Defense maxes out at 75%.
- Omega: +15% Defense and +30% Tenacity.
LORD OF HUNGER PACK
- At the end of his turns, Savage dispels all debuffs from a random other Sith ally, and gains those debuffs.
- ZETA: Gain Heal Over Time when damaged, Buff Duration + 1, +50% Turn Meter Gain Chance, Dispel all debuffs from Savage whenever he is Critically Hit
- Whenever Savage takes damage, he gains Offense Up, Defense Up, and Heal Over Time for 2 turns and gains 30% Turn Meter. At the end of his turns, Savage Dispels all debuffs on a random other Sith ally and gains those debuffs for 1 turn. Dispel all debuffs from Savage whenever he is Critically Hit.
Once you make it through the Lord of Hunger event
, Level up your Sith with one of the available Packs in the Store! These packs also include Credits and ability materials. PLUS a chance for an Omega ability material! Please note that there are three distinct and separate packs-listed here:
- Darth Nihilus
- Sith Assassin
- Sith Trooper
Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for one themed character with a chance to get 30 SHARDS! Minimum 5 shards per pack. BONUS with each purchase:
Kylo Ren Command Shuttle Bundle
- 125,000 Credits
- 1 MK III ability materials
- 3 MK II ability materials
- PLUS a chance to get: 1 Omega ability material
Crush the Resistance with the Kylo Ren Bundle! Get shards to unlock (or upgrade) Kylo Ren and blueprints for his new 4* Command Shuttle. This bundle includes 80 shards for Kylo Ren, 50 shards for Phasma, 25 shards for First Order Stormtrooper, and 80 blueprints for his Command Shuttle. This Bundle unlocks at Level 64
Sith Order Bundle
- Crew Shards: Kylo Ren (x80)
- Crew Shards: Phasma (x50)
- Crew Shards: FO Stormtrooper (x25)
- Ship Blueprints: Command Shuttle (x80)
- Ship Building Materials
- Ship Enhancement Droids
- XP Training Droids
Unleash your fury with new Sith Order Bundles! Each Bundle contains character shards for ONE Sith character. There will be four bundles available. One for EACH of the following characters listed below:
- Darth Maul
- Savage Opress
- Count Dooku
- Darth Sidious
- Character Shards x80 (to fully unlock this character at 4 stars)
- XP Droids
- Ability Mats
- And Gear (to level and upgrade your Sith)
A new selection of characters have been rotated into Chromium Packs, with a couple old favorites being rotated out. Here’s the breakdown:
- Ahsoka Tahno
- Biggs Darklighter
- Luke Skywalker
- Poggle the Lesser
- Royal Guard
- Tusken Raider
- General Veers
- Chirrut Imwe
- Cassian Andor
- Jyn Erso
We are discontinuing tournaments for the foreseeable future. Given this change, we will be removing ally points from the following locations:
- Galactic War shipments
- Daily activities
But why? How? Explanation?!? Fret not! Our handy dandy @CG_TopHat
will be posting an announcement breaking this change down further soon.
- German text for Jawa Scavenger's "Dismantle" ability has been correctly translated to reference a singular enemy target instead of plural.
- Anakin Skywalker: Fixed an issue where Anakin's Basic attack "Deft Bladework" was not correctly applying Buff Immunity to the target unless the Healing Immunity was also applied.
- -Boba Fett Leader turn meter gain from Thermal Detonators on ally side now correctly gives 15% instead of 10%
- Darth Maul: “Whirling Blades” now applies the Daze effect before determining if a unit can counter attack or not.
- Darth Vader: "Inspiring Through Fear" will no longer reduce Turn Meter twice on attacks from characters who are both Empire and Sith.
- Darth Vader: "Inspiring Through Fear" will no longer reduce Turn Meter when attacks are Evaded.
- Death Trooper: Counter chance reduction from Daze inflicted by "Track Down" will now properly expire when Daze expires.
- Death Trooper: Deathmark inflicted by "Terminate" will now expire when the affected unit is defeated.
- Death Trooper: Fixed an issue with the Death Trooper's shadow missing
- Director Krennic: Fixed an issue where the Ability Block inflicted by "Director of Advanced Weapons Research" could fail to apply.
- Emperor Palpatine: Fixed an issue that could cause "Emperor of the Galactic Empire" to grant double Health and Turn Meter on attacks beyond the first within one turn (Assists, multi-attacks, etc.)
- Geonosian Solider: Fixed a bug that prevented the damage bonus on Geonosian Soldier's "Swarm" ability from stacking with Offense Up.
- Jawa Scavenger and HK-47 will no longer apply Defense Down when the attack is evaded.
- Rex: Fixed a bug that could allow the bonus damage inflicted by “Subdue” ability to trigger effects that trigger on receiving damage from an attack.
- Savage Opress: Fixed an issue with buffs from Savage Opress's Unique ability persisting through phases.
- Abilities - Units that can apply Offensive Down no longer apply it to targets that Evade
- Critical Damage Up: Buff tooltip now correctly states that it gives +50% Critical Damage.
- Healing Immunity: Debuff now correctly blocks Protection healing.
- Fixed an issue where TIE Reaper was removing enemy Capital Ship Turn Meter even after he was defeated.
- Enraged enemies during Raids now also gain 100% Accuracy and inflict a permanent Healing Immunity when they damage enemies with attacks, in addition to the greatly increased Offense they already received.
Our next update will focus on quality of life improvements in game. Stay tuned!