New event suggestion

Prev1
Most people end up running out of crystals. So why don't you EA guys put a crystal event?
Tier 1
Player level 40- 20 energy, can do 20 times, gives 5 crystals each time
Tier 2
Player level 50- 20 cantina energy, can do 10 times, gives 10 crystals time
Tier 3
Player level 60- 50 cantina energy, can do 5 times, gives 20 crystals time
Please do this, as it'll help everyone get some new characters and powering them up :)
1...2...3! You're dead!

Replies

• There are side rewards like credits and gear
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Not a chance ever this will happen:)
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    I admire your optimism.
  • But extremely hard, as you have to fight 60 Stormtroopers/Mob Enforcer, 20 Shocktroopers/Pirate Bosses, and 1 Darth Vader+Emperor Palpatine/Boba Fett+Greedo
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Highly doubt this would be implemented

Crystals are the backbone of how the company gets money (aside from selling toon packs). Why would they hand out free crystals?

I'm running out of crystals all the time and would like this feature.. but I can say with 99% certainty that this won't be added
  • Of course people run out of crystals the entire idea of it is to push people to pay for more xD

Ohh my friend you are naive thinking the big bosses shall reward us simply for playing, bold bold request though ... And for that... I respect you
  • Shocktrooper
    Powerful empire and clone attacker who remove status effects and deals extra damage
    Fire Away- Basic
    Deal physical damage to target and remove all status effects and deal 20% extra damage for each buff removed and deal 10% extra damage+inflict tenacity down for +1 turn for each debuff removed.
    Boom!- Special Cooldown 3(Tier3-2 turns)
    Deal physical damage to all debuffed enemies. If critical hit is achieved, inflict Shock for 2 turns to all enemies. If Seperatist or Rebel character was attacked, gain potency up and offence up for 2 turns.
    Coruscant Guard- Unique
    For each living Rebulic ally, gain +20% defence and grant allies +30% evasion chance whenever they are critically hit.
    Imperial Assault Guard- Unique
    Whenever a Empire ally attacks, assist them. Also, for each living enemy gain +30% counter chance and +20% chance to reset all allies cooldowns for each defeated enemy.
    This chance is doubled against rebels and grant stealth to all critically hit Empire allies.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Pirate Boss
    Offensive scoundrel support who replaces enemy buffs for allies debuffs
    Fast Shot- Basic
    Deal physical damage to target and inflict speed down.
    If critical hit is scored, deal double damage and exchange enemy buffs for ally debuffs.
    Deadly Strike- Special Cooldown-4
    Deal physical damage to all debuffed enemies. Inflict 5 D.O.T.'s for 2 turn if hit is not critical.
    If critical, call all allies to assist and repeat the attack and assist once again.
    In for the Money- Unique
    For each living opponent Pirate Boss has +20% offence and for each defeated one Pirate Boss has +20% potency. For each living ally Pirate Boss has +30% speed and +40% tenacity and defence.
    In addition, he has +10% offence bonus against scoundrels.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • You can get their shards by finishing all phases on 3 stars
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • The number of phases are insane as there are 6 opponents in one
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • So that is 10 Basic troops phases, 3 elite troops phases and 1 with 2 Bosses and 2 Elite troops
    That means 14 phases with a halfway mark point save in which you get 0 crystals but all side rewards
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • All enemies are 7 stars
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • T1 enemies at G6
    T2 enemies at G7
    T3 enemies at G9
    I'd recon everyone would think the crystals are free and start upgrading characters to get them, increasing the money spent
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • So there is a40%positive chance this will happen
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • And never tell me the odds Athusk
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Still no lol
  • So your telling me you want a super hard event that only maxed whales could complete which rewards crystals. So only .1% could complete this event, the rest would complain and the only people who benefit wouldn't really need the extra crystals. Yeah better luck finding a job and then purchasing crystals yourself.
  • No
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • It is more of a easier type of Military Might
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • You get shards,gear and credits by finishing, but crystal are found by 3staring them the first time.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • For eg It comes for 2 days and I do t3 all the possible five times, I get only 20 crystals
    But I get 2 shards for either one on completing it each time so you get 10 shards for doing t3 five times
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • But finishing is not that hard if you have a good roster
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • You send any six characters for it
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Once you reach half mark you can replace the any one character and your leader
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • So For the basic troops and one of the elite troops phases send in a evasive offensive squad with atleast one support and inflict the new attack of the event: Tagged to the boss enemy and defeat him to gain speed up and foresight and inflict 3 dots on all characters for 2 turns
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Tagged is a negative form of taunt which dispels all buff on enemies. You can attack only that character, but your attacks deal +25% damage with a +60% chance to stun target if hit was critical
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Then send in a high tenacity granting support like Yoda or a Debuff stacker like Vader as the new character for the last 7
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • All enemies in this half begin with ability block for 2 turns and speed down for 3 turns
    So the elites are just there to get your health worn out.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Then for the Scoundrel Boss fight take down Greedo and inflict tenacity down on Boba to get a good hold of the round to win
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • For the Empire Sith one keep Vader ability blocked and hit Palpatine with potency and defence down to avoid his 95% Shock chance
    1...2...3! You're dead!