Looking for shardmates: kcroyal canada, spud, esc0bar, volcanos, cyprus, jackmaster...

Prev13
Cmon guys ;)

Replies

• You close to your zeta?
  • I already have but in my warehouse only :) I'm waiting cause my characters are enough yet. Where do you live mate? I think so in Canada... :) so if it's right we are not enemies in the payout in the arena.
    We should find the others and we can discuss this.
    Why do we need to fight if we are in different time zone?
    I live in London so GMT 0 :)
    And don't worry about my zetas cause I'll put to my clones first. This is the first plan.
  • I agree completely.

Honestly for the first few months I would never attack 10 mins to the hour unless it was my payout. Then everyone started taking my payout which was so frustrating. I already know I need to deal with Spud in my payout then you started sniping me and since then for me it was all out war. It was killing me to be in first most of the day and then lose right before my arena time.

You me and volcanos have been at the top of our shard for most of its existence. Im with you we don't need to compete with each other having different payout times. My payout is 7 hours after yours - I think yours is noon my time. I'm central time zone in Canada.

I asked bout your zetas cause I was worried once you got yours you would snipe me again. Anyways no worries. You don't need to worry bout me going after your payout time. I'm glad you reached out.
    You have some great mods and I never look forward to facing you in arena.

Consider me an ally. Truce.

• Yep.great.
    My payout time is now gmt 17:00 in wintertime. After March will be 18:00. Could u tell me your payout time in gmt?
    I can beat anyone in the server so if you have a problem with someone who is too hard just let me know. I attack them before your deadline and u will be untouchable.
    I'm closer to general kenobi but the g10 is hard to him.I'll put him to my clone squad and we'll see...
  • Yep I think I already know... does your payout time the north American cst 17:00? Cause it's 23:00 here. The difference is -6 hours.
  • Do u wanna fight mate? I thought we discussed it... I leave the 1st place in your payout time and you leave my time... but I see that you don't keep it!
    No problem, good luck!
  • What are you talking about? You were in 8th place over 30 mins before your payout. I didn't attack at all in the last 30 mins and never attacked you at all.

So what's the issue? You having trouble beating me?

If that's the case just say so. U never said that once. Instead you got cocky saying u can beat anyone on the server. Obviously that's not the case.

My issue was never beating you. It was you sniping me 5 mins before my payout. That was my issue with you. So what do you want me to do? Throw in a crap team at your payout so u can take first? Not attack at all for how long before your payout?

You want war I'm good. Trust me, I wish you luck. If you want a truce I'm good just tell me what you want.
  • I do my fights in the last 15 mins before 17.00 pm gmt. But your payout time is 10.00am... it's all right that you didn't beat me but you went to the 1st place in my payout time! And I don't beat you cause I promised it.
    If u can win in your payout time why do you go to the 1st place in my payout time? This is the question. I directly don't raise up my chars what can fight with u cause we are friends.
    I just asked u that don't go to the first place in my payout time and me as well, I don't go to the 1st place in your payout time. It's simple.
    If u can and want to do this I say thanks and we still friends away. If you steel the 1st place in my payout time I also do like you but it's not good!
    Win your payout I leave and you also please.
    That's all.
  • I watched you the other day put all your clones in trying to beat me. It's all good. I don't mind u taking first just not attacking 15 mins before payout. I respected that and did the same for you. Only reason I attacked early is cause sometimes I only have time for 1 attack before my payout and if I'm not in the top 5 I could miss out. So I like staying in in first to protect that. But I never attack 15 mins before your payout

It's all good. I won't attack 2 hours before your payout. Do the same for me. Thanks

• Yes sometime I attack you but I retreat every fight. These are only tests. If I can beat u with my squad I always retreat! But not about in your payout time.
    You may attack me any time! I won't be angry cause maybe u can go to the top through me. It's not problem I understand. Just don't go to the 1st place before my payout. And I also won't go to the 1st.
    I go to the 1st only 17pm and that's all. After I don't care where I am.
    U have a very good and strong team and I don't want to raise the b2 just because you :)
    I can beat anyone easily away except you ;) sometime I can sometime can't.
    I put my every energies to the clones now cause they can do over 5million in tank heroic!
  • faricsabi
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Is your payout now? More half an hour? Or later?
    Do you know who can beat you usually?
  • My payout is 30 mins after your post. 6pm my time. Yours is 6 or 7 hours before mine?

Trust me you won't need to worry bout me. I understand now. Honestly I wasn't trying to steal your payout. I test out a lot of my different combinations on you when I'm in first place. Your team is really only the true test for my squad now.

I'm sure anyone using B2 can beat me. I'm trying to speed my toons up fast enough. Going Jin zeta for me was a no brainer cause his lead is the only way I can compete with your mods. Jin zeta makes it easy for me on offence. Not so great on defence.

The guy with the maul zeta is starting to beat me consistently. Spud is the guy in my payout so he usually trying to snipe. I think he is given up lately.

I wish I was close to GK. We haven't started heroic in my guild yet. He looks amazing.
  • Yepppppppp. So 6hours is the difference. When u have 11am ...
    I need more 4 raids to GK after he will go to arena. I'm thinking about the wiggs baze GK boba squad.
    I think so that jin won't be good with jedis. Why don't you change guild where is heroic tank?? U need GK and that's it. I think till this time could be better barriss zeta or put the next zeta to boba!
    I'm happy that we discussed the problem. So I really can beat anyone except you cause my b2 is very poor. Therefore I asked u that don't go to the 1st place cause I can't beat you only if I'm lucky... and I don't want to raise the b2.
    Your squad is very strong and very good! You don't need jin zeta. Try to find another guild to get GK!
    How is your fleet? How do you collect the zetas? Do u have already the max challenge or you buy the zetas?
  • Great. That's what I said. ;)
    What happened to you at yesterday?
    We've had a raid today and I won it :P the clones squad did 2.6million in p2.
    I need more 2 raids to GK. Do u search an other guild? You should mate!
  • Hey guys, Nikodemus here ;)

Glad I found this thread, I've always thought that co-ordinating our payout times would be a great idea.

I'm in Australia so my payout time would be very different to yours. For me, it was 25 minutes ago. So that's 7:00pm @ UTC +11.

I don't try to snipe others to get 1st place at any other time of the day. I will of course try to keep my rank in the top 10 leading up to my pay-out, but I try to do so at the start of the hour.

I remember always seeing you guys in the top ranking on our shard, while I was ranked 50-100 since July. Slowly slowly I climbed up the ranks and got to 20-30 for a long time. I was intent on getting to 1st one day, otherwise I would never be satisfied :) Only since 2017 when I zeta'd QGJ i was able to finally make it to 1st place and enjoying your company.

I'm sure there are many teams that can take out my Jedi, but at the same time I can take out any team that doesn't have B2 :smile: .. sometimes on auto-play.

You guys have enjoyed the upper echelon for a long time, earning lots of crystals and therefore improving your teams a lot. I may not have quite as high quality mods as you, but i'm here now and enjoying the payouts.

I'd love to have GK on my team but my guild is nowhere near heroic tank... They only just started heroic rancor a month ago.

Anyway, nice to meet you

• Ipe
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey guys, Ipe Edigi here. I'm usually top 10-20 on the same server although my work schedule often means I can't fight in my payout time (GMT 0 - 5pm). I think co ordinating here is a nice idea, although I don't think I can generally beat you guys just yet. I'm gearing my GK right now and have Chirrut almost good to go, so hoping to be a bit more competitive for top 5 soon!

Anyway good to meet you guys.
    Ipe Edigi
  • We are in the same payout time Ipe :) I live in London.
  • Cmon kc beat me! I only had a problem with Cyprus...he beated me in my payout time and I sniped him on his time :) u can beat me!
  • Ipe
    3 posts Member
    Some fun fights at the moment. These new Zaul teams seem to be doing well. I've got my GK + Chaze now and finding it a little easier to climb back up each day!
  • Yep. But my rex can kill everyone :D have u ever tried to beat song wong? He's not a really f2p.
  • Ipe
    3 posts Member
    Yeh song wong is tough I think im about 50/50 against him with my Chaze/gk team...
  • livium
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hello!
    If there is a discord channel for this or skype or something I'd be happy to join. But not line as I have too many other apps already.
  • Jerrazu
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hello, im Jimbo, aka IHateMaulTeams or "All i do is win" currently. I'm up for a discord chanell too
  • faricsabi
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Facebook messenger for example?

Someone needs to start it and everyone can connect...
    Post edited by faricsabi on
  • You can find me with fari.uk
  • Take a note here what's your messenger ID s!
  • You can find me at discord: Jimbo #5806
  • Hi guys

As I have just managed to get into the Top 20, I just wanted to mention that I usually fight between 5-6 pm GMT +1 (I'm a Brit who lives in Germany)
    So that might conflict a little with your payout time Faric and Ipe.

Don't know how long I will manage to stay in the Top 20, though.

You guys have some sick teams.
  • faricsabi #4572
  • Hi guys... so glad that i can find u all here.

So sorry if i just happened to snipe u around ur payout time.

Btw, fyi I m in Jakarta (gmt+7)