Looking for shardmates: kcroyal canada, spud, esc0bar, volcanos, cyprus, jackmaster...

Replies

• No problem mate. I'm in London... gmt 0
    U can find me on discord...
  • Hi Faric,nice to meet u here.
    Btw whres everybody? Is SongWong also here?
  • Me too. He is not.
    Download the discord app and u can find us . There are the discord tag numbers in the previously posts.
  • Hi Agmen,

Welcome. Seems like we have players from all over the world, with lots of different payout times. That should be good for everybody.

My Discord ID

Origi_Nell#4071

• Faric, Origi and Agmen are already using a Discord chat. If anyone wants to join, post your ID or contact us.
  • Hey guys, I'll join in too!

Nikodemus#1922
  • Volcanos
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hey guys,
    I'm from Germany, having my payout Time in Summer now gmt+2 @6pm.
    We use discord in my Guild, my discord id is Volcanos#6371.
  • Hey guys! I'm on your shard aswell, my payout time is right now, so 6pm EST

My discord is Quicksilver61#3026
  • is there a discord for the shard yet? Im Heartless129 #1265 normally set in the twenties
  • Hey all, I'll check back here but there doesn't seem to be too much activity recently. I'm Onceler, willing to coordinate times with others.
  • Hey Onceler, hopefully you'll see this but we share the same payout. My discord is dantes87#9318 if you want to coordinate. I only care about placing top 5 so I'm not concerned about taking 1st. Also I think you locked me into second today, thanks. Was scared I was going to get sniped haha
  • Hi, yeah that was me. Looks like today you are sitting at 1, so I'll just leave you there. Feel free to lock me in at 2 if you are ever in the same situation, but don't lock me into anything lower please :) I'll look you up on discord when I can. I'm also hoping to find others, so we don't needlessly battle over slots that aren't our payout. Good luck, hope you hold at 1 today.
  • Oh, and my discord is Onceler #7878 I'm not on discord very often, but will check now and then. If some of us are still using a server to coordinate, please let me know or message me. Thanks.
  • Not getting responses here but will keep trying. 2ill have to hit 2 today to protect top 5 sry. Try not to let that gl guy sit at 1, and I won't need to.
  • Yeah I saw that, if you need to bump me just give me enough time to pop back In to 4th. If you hit 1 i can lock you in as soon as you beat him
  • Hey there you are :) yeah I'll always try to give you time. That gl guy loves hitting me so unfortunately it's risky sending him to 5. Much safer attacking for 2 or 3.

I'm not even sure he has our payout, as I've seen him take 1 at other times. If we could reach him we might coordinate better, but for now try to keep him out of 1 and 2, and we can do what we can to keep us there.
  • I'm pretty sure he has our time, he's sniped me a couple times, took me from 2nd to 6th yesterday =/. I just tried my rebels on him after the payout and had no problem.
    I'll do what I can to keep you In first, I can still lose matches with bad rng so holding 2 for me isn't a necessity. Had to gear up Kenobi and bb8 right after g12 was released so I still haven't brought my team to gear 12.
    Like I said as long as I finish with a top 5 spot I'm happy, we don't follow daylight savings time here so I might jump an hour ahead of you guys on the payout soon
    Do you know if Dormu has our time? And hopefully gait can contact us :)
  • Only in contact with you currently but would love to figure it out with everyone. Perfectly done today, I think I have you locked at 2.
  • Well done thank you :) you beat me to the lock haha, had 40 seconds on the Cool down when you took first
  • I fell pretty far after falling asleep with all my mods on Phoenix. Used my last battle to hopefully lock you into first. Good luck :)
  • Hi guys...glad I could find you. You have discord channel, right ? Please send me invite. My discord id is: litch4wulfs #2470 cheers guys ! ;)
  • Hi lich

We've just been coordinating here now and then. If there was a discord they either aren't checking here or it disbanded.

Right now dates and I just watch each other's back and don't know each other out of top 10, lock in at top 3ish.

Seems to work ok. When more respond we can get more organized.

Good luck out there

• Hey Onceler, I got a hold of phelynor. He still wants to fight it out for first but wants it to be between 1 and 2, so only hit #1 from the 2 spot.
    Basically you guys would take the 1 and 2 slot, then duke it out for first.
    Let me know that works for you, I'd just take a 3-5 slot and try to fend off gait
    That just leaves gait in our time slot to contact, but I don't think he cares haha
  • When you see this jump on discord if you can and we can figure something out with Phelynor, I already have the friend request pending
  • Hey, sure let's all work it out, we can even run a rotation. Can't hit discord for a bit with my son. Usually can around 10 pm
  • Nice name btw lol
  • Ok cool, whenever you can get on is good.

Looks like gait is headed to 2nd or he'll bump me from 3rd. If you can take 2nd I'll try to lock you in depending on what he does.
  • Ok put him at 2, I'm game if we also agree generally to not hit each other, my d isn't as strong, so dropping too far kinda sucks. If we are going to hit each other below 1 and 2, then I may need to attack from a lower position with my final attempt.

Hope it works out among everyone.
  • Yeah the idea is everyone leaves each other alone. Exception being attacking #1 from #2 spot or locking In at #1.

I'm game, it almost assures us a top spot and not having to worry about sniped. And we still "play" for 50 crystals.

Still watch out for gait, he attacks whoever/whenever and will snipe. Ill probably just try and keep him locked down
  • Litch found the shard chat, if you want to join hit me up on discord and I'll send the info