DELETED

SheaStyle
386 posts Member
edited June 2017
-
Post edited by SheaStyle on

Replies

• Options
    Hey, if your new guild has members that are ready for HAAT raids or close to it feel free to contact me on Line. Theres always a chance our guild could fit some new members and we are looking to do HAAT raids very soon. Must have Line though. You can contact me on Line if interest - my Line is adelka_1x
  • Options
    Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?
  • Options
    And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.
  • Options
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us.
  • Options
    What are u doing still messing around? Come check us out! Lol u get a bump out of it
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm sure you've been hit up by multiple players wanting you to join their guilds. I get them too as I've tried to fill the roster. We have 30+ guys with the same range of levels as you. We don't limit to F2P or P2P, people are free to play their game that best suits them.

If you'd like to join us, as we too are running T5 and 4 combinations and normal AAT, I think we could be a good match with your current trend. We use KIK if you'd like to reach out to me, I'll leave my contact below.

I'd love to have your entire group, give any advice from our panel of guys, and propel both of our guilds, together as one, to new heights. We are competitively casual players. Meanings we have a nice mix of both. All enjoying the game and building each other up.

Krath Council
    Krath_Zephyrus
    446-516-514
    KIK - Zephyrus Krath
  • Options
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
  • Options
    You must feel the Force around you.
  • Options
    Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock. Everywhere, yes.
  • Options
    Even between the land and the ship.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    You want the impossible.